Corn is ubiquitous. It is everywhere, from the farms and dinner tables to movie theatres and fast food restaurants. All of that makes corn a good option for puns. Whether you are a corn lover or looking for some corn-based jokes, we’ve put up the following list to serve you. Hope you enjoy it!
Best Corn Puns
1. You should never tell a secret in a field of corn because they have too many ears!
2. After an eating competition, what would the corn say? – “ It is utter corn-age.”
3. How are corncobs in bed? – Of course, it is a-maize-ing.
4. Do you know why corncobs are always worried about their weights? – Because they are a little bit husky.
5. We can tie some corn to the sledge and enjoy because they are husky.
6. Corn uses “Corn Bread” for money.
7. What is the common thing between Charles Manson and mouldy corn flakes? Both of them are cereal-killers!
8. Learning a new language requires a lot of corn-centration
9. Son, stop swallowing the whole corncob or you might get corn-stipated!
10. A vegetable can also be a nut when it is a corn!
11. Corn farmers are not good comedians because their jokes are always corny.
12. The quickest way for corn farmers to be successful is to corn-er the market.
13. What do we call a solitary and single kernel of corn? – It is a unicorn!
14. What does a baby corn call its father? – Pop corn!
15. Do you know who is considered the corniest professional baseballer of all time? – Well, Ty Cobb!
16. What would a boy say to his mother when she makes him eat the corn in dinner? – “It shucks!”
17. Do you know that a company has just introduced a new app for corn farmers and traders? It is created in Sili-corn Valley!
18. A person who is crazy about corns is called a corn-ivore!
19. Just like boys flirt girls, we can make sweet corns by whispering sweet nothings in their ears.
20. The corncob stops talking because he is tired of field-ing too many questions.
21. It is no surprise that the corncob gets lost because she lives in a large maze.
22. The policemen decide to lock up the corns because these cops think that they are all stalkers.
23. If a basketball team practices in a field of corn, they would get creamed!
24. When a corncob is run over by a car, we have creamed corn.
25. I have ears, but I am unable to hear? Who am I? – I am a field of corn.
26. If corn oils are made from corn, so from which do baby oils made?
27. The corn police receive many complaints from local people that somebody is trying to stalk them.
28. Corn is like a little quiz when it is popped.
29. The left ear of corn says to the right ear of corn: “Do not look now, but I think that we are stalked.
30. What is a mythical veggie called? – It is a unicorn!
31. Most of the corn farmers and growers are conservative simply because they support republic-corns.
32. The corn will graduate from college tomorrow. We should attend the ceremony and corn-gratulate him!
33. Next week, there will be an important corn-ference in London for farmers from all over the world to discuss current trade policies on corn.
34. I know this might be a little bit corny, but you are really a-maize-ing!
35. What would farmers say when they pick up the corn on the field? – “Aww! Shucks!”
36. The best student at the corn college is called the a-corn.
37. Which form of party that we can hold in a field of corn? – It can be a cornball!
38. Many people claim that it is hard to chew popcorn. There is a kernel of truth to that claim.
39. When the corns on the field hear the rain coming, they might say “That would be music to our ears!”
40. What do we call the state fair organized in Iowa? It is called corn-ival.
41. In some way, the ear of corn is quite similar to an army because both of them have lots of kernels.
42. If you pay the corn a compliment, it might say “Awww, shucks!”
43. If you are a pirate, then you can pay for corns with a buccaneer.
44. I am pretty sure that corncobs can be great hunters because they are the best stalkers in the world.
45. If you caught a criminal in a field of corn, does this means that they have been cornered?
46. Do you know about the farm dogs that like to strip corn’s ears? They are part husky!
47. The mom corn says to her chubby, overweight daughter: “Baby, do not worry! You are not fat, you are just a little bit husky!
48. You should not take corns when travelling on a flight because they will make your ears pop.
49. We peel and dispose of the outside, boil the inside, devour the outside, then dispose of the inside. Do you know what it is? It is corn on the corncob.
50. What do we call two cornstalks which are best friends? – They are earbuds!
51. Just plain popcorn? I think you would do butter than that.
52. These corns are a little bit rough to the touch. It seems like a task for Kernel Sanders.
53. I have to play with my ears because I do not have a map of this corn maze.
54. Do you hear about that corn stalk which changes careers? He goes into a different field!
55. What is the favourite game of the corncob? – It is b-husk-etball.
Do you like our corn puns? If so, it’s great! If you come up with an interesting pun, please share with us in the comment section. Also, feel free to check out these turkey puns, corn puns, and fall puns.