Turkeys are a seasonally popular option on the tables for Thanksgiving, a holiday that everyone gets together with family and friends. But in addition to delicious meals, they can be easy targets for funny jokes as they are flightless, large game birds. Whether you are trying to make a few pick-up lines or looking for some interesting puns to have fun with your family, the following list of best turkey puns is what you need to laugh. Enjoy!
Best Turkey Puns
1. What do we call a rude turkey? – It is called a jerk – key!
2. I would like to reduce my leftovers on Thanksgiving Day, but it cannot just stop cold turkey.
3. What do we call a turkey on Thanksgiving Day, which comes back and haunt you? – It is called a poultry – geist!
4. On Thanksgiving Day, people and turkeys have one thing in common. Do you know what it is? They both are stuffed!
5. What is the most important key to having a memorable Thanksgiving Day for everyone? Of course, it is the tur – key!
6. Sometimes, a dinner on Thanksgiving Day looks like a musical band with some percussionists: Everyone is trying to get their own turkey drumsticks.
7. The reason why a turkey crosses the road is to show that he is not a chicken
8. The Thanksgiving turkeys sometimes turn out dry. This just suggests that there is nothing more important than bastes.
9. What is a group of turkeys without feathers called? – It is called a cluster pluck!
10. Mom! You put our Thanksgiving turkeys to shame with these juicy legs.
11. I and you go together like cranberry sauce and turkey.
12. Do you know which kind of tree that turkeys like most? – Bingo! It is the poul – tree!
13. When we cross a turkey and an octopus for Thanksgiving Day, what do we have? – Enough drumsticks for the dinner! Yummy!
14. Most turkeys learn how to dance and sing at the Butterball.
15. An offbeat turkey can also be called a quir – key!
16. Have you ever heard of the conservative turkeys? They have 2 right wings.
17. Do you know that turkeys also have their own musical instrument? It is their drumstick.
18. On Thanksgiving Day, what will the turkey sing? – God save the kin.
19. I am pretty sure that the turkeys will dress up as a gobbling for Halloween.
20. What sound will a turkey make in the space? – Hubble, Hubble!
21. An over-caffeinated turkey is also called a per – key!
22. Do not stare at the dressing of the turkey because you would make it blush.
23. A big turkey is called a gobbler, so a small turkey is called a goblet.
24. Do you know what side of a turkey features the most feathers? – Its outside
25. A bird that is bad at bowling is called a butterball turkey.
26. On a sunny day, chances are the turkeys will have a pek – nic.
27. When a turkey is using the computer, he might say “Google, Google.”
28. What would the father turkey say to his stubborn child? – “If you mom would see you now, she would be turning you over in her gravy!”
29. Turkeys will never be good baseball players because they can only hit fowl balls.
30. A sarcastic turkey is also called a smir – key.
31. Every turkey likes fowl weather.
32. Turkeys cannot attend church simply because they can only use fowl language.
33. The policemen have just arrested the turkeys because they suspect them of fowl play.
34. The only difference between a turkey and a chicken is that a chicken can celebrate Thanksgiving.
35. Turkey is the only thing that I do not eat on Thanksgiving day because it is stuffed.
36. The question is should we watch Butterball or football?
37. The best way that we can do to stuff a turkey is to serve him a lot of ice cream and pizza.
38. Do you know what do turkeys like to eat on the Thanksgiving day? – Nothing, because they are already stuffed.
39. When we cross a turkey with a banjo, we will have a turkey which could pluck itself.
40. What would a 1-legged turkey say? – He might say “Wobble, Wobble!”
41. With stoner turkeys, we can make turkey pot pies.
42. Do you know why do the cranberries become reddish? – It is because they see the dressing of the turkey.
43. Turkeys lay eggs because they could break when they drop them.
44. What does a turkey drink out of? – The answer is a gobble – let!
45. A turkey breaks up with his girl just because he could not get to the first baste!
46. The most popular game title for turkeys might be “Turkey Tetris – zzini!”
47. When we teach a turkey how to say some witty ripostes, we might get a turkey which roasts us.
48. The best thing that we can do with cold turkey is to make turkey chilly!
49. Do you know why the Pilgrims kill the turkey? – Because they were in the fowl mood.
50. What would the leftover turkey say after you wrap it up and put into the fridge? – “Foiled again”
51. If a turkey has an iPhone, what sound would it make? – “Wing, wing.”
52. A turkey looks like a ghost because it is a gobbling.
53. Turkeys are so good at math because they have to count the number of days until Thanksgiving Day.
54. What do we call a turkey without any feather on the body? – It is a Thanksgiving dinner!
55. A fatty gobbler which could sing is also called a turkey meatloaf!
56. I would like to baste the turkey
Hope you have fun with our turkey puns and enjoy the holiday! They could be a great way to entertain and play with your family or friends. Want more fun? Then try these corn puns, fall puns, and star puns.