When it comes to making your friends, family or even your date laugh, nothing stings so good as a well-time bee pun. The best thing about the bee puns is that no one is expecting them so painfully funny, but they will definitely leave a mark with whoever you use as your audience. Your audience just will not “bee-lieve” ho many of these silly bee puns you really know. Make no mistake about it, you are definitely going to “bee” the hit at any party when you start talking about these 62 bee puns. Then you can always have a go at our favorite tennis puns.
Best Bee Puns
1. The worst part about getting stung by bees is that the following day you are going to have to take care of those hives.
2. No one at the party wanted to hear that big and powerful bee drone on and one about himself.
3. I know that I have never seen a humming bird but I certainly did see a spelling bee.
4. They asked the beekeeper to move his business out of town because he was creating quite a buzz around town.
5. Only bees who are on their best bee-havior get to go to the hive and make honey.
6. As soon as the bees were finished making their hive they threw a big house swarming party for the rest of the group.
7. The wealthy bee said that he made all of his money when he was younger and was celling honey.
8. That bee certainly deserved the promotion at work, he was always so buzzy on the job.
9. We always buy our natural honey from the same bees because they always give us their swarm wishes.
10. Never play hide and seek with the swarm because they will always wind up bee-hind you.
11. After the bee scored the winning basketball shot, the entire team wanted to give him a hive-five.
12. The little bees favorite type of candy is of course bumble gum.
13. The male bee was such a romantic, he kept pollen in love with all the female bees.
14. When the bee went to the blood bank, he asked if they were in need of any bee positive blood.
15. The father bee was in such great shape for his age because he always took his vitamin-bee.
16. The swarm of teenage bees all loved The Beatles and their “Let it Bee” album.
17. That single bee finally got married because he found his honey.
18. Did you know that bears without ears are commonly referred to as B’s.
19. The old bees favorite book was The Great Gats-Bee.
20. A wasp is nothing more than a wanna-bee.
21. The younger generation of bees love the musician Sting.
22. All bees love the honey-moon part of their relationships more than anything else.
23. The bee that resides in America is also known as a USB.
24. A combination of a bumble bee and a race dog will give you a Greyhound Buzz.
25. All bees that go to school love to play rug-bee.
26. When you cross a doorbell and a bee you wind up with a hum-dinger.
27. A bee that will not stop eating will eventually become a little chub-bee.
28. Speaking of music, all bees can relate to the pop band the Bee Gees.
29. The only one who can protect the Queen Bee is her hub-bee.
30. The bee was fired from the barber shop because the only thing he could do was give a buzz-cut.
31. Bees that are born in the month of May are considered to be May-Bees.
32. The teacher kept telling the naughty bee to bee-hive himself or she would call in his parents.
33. The student bee who was difficult to understand in school was known as the mumble-bee.
34. The killer bee was so effective because he used a large buzz-ooka.
35. The Queen Bee issued a royal pardon after she burped in front of the others.
36. Female bees have a particular affection for ru-bee rings.
37. No one at the bar wanted to talk to the bee because she tended to be a little snob-bee.
38. The bee that worked in the city was always early at the buzz stop each morning.
39. Mommy bee was nervous putting her son on the school buzz for the first time.
40. A bee who is good in math knows exactly what a rhom-buzz is.
41. The little bees are always humming because they forgot the words to the song.
42. The talkative bee earned a reputation as being blab-bee.
43. The bee-line is considered to be the shortest distance between two buzz stops.
44. The baby bee was affectionately known as a little hum-bug.
45. A Queen Bee will only eat hum-burgers at Burger King.
46. The only thing more dangerous that being with a fool is fooling with a bee.
47. The bee bank robber would always tell the bank tellers “Your honey or your life.”
48. When two bees land on the same flower, the first bee is allowed to tell the other to buzz-off.
49. Bees love the summer because it is very swarm outside.
50. The mother bee would comb her little bee’s hair with a honey-comb.
51. When the bee had a spell put on him, the doctor said that he was bee-witched.
52. Bees can fly in the rain if they are wearing their little yellow jackets.
53. A bee who can talk poetry is considered to be waxing lyrical.
54. The bee who loved to fly backwards would often be heard going zzub zzub zzub.
55. The smartest bees are the ones known as spelling bees.
56. A vitamin-B is is the best bee for your health.
57. When a bee is a sore loser he is known as cry bab-bee.
58. The flower that all bees seem to love is the bee-gonias.
59. The one item the bees never forget to bring to the beach are their frisbees.
60. The bee who left the hive to explore in another land was often refereed to as Christopher Colum-buzz.
61. Who is the most favorite painter of bees? – It must be Pablo Bee-casso!
62. Have you read “Hamlet” by William Shakespears? – The phrase I like most in this work is “To bee or not to bee!”
These bee puns are certainly going to leave a mark on your audience, so keep that in mind when you see them buzzing around with excitement as you go through this list. You certainly are going to BEE the hit of any party with these puns.