Who doesn’t love bears? Whether they live on the ice, eat bamboo, or hibernate in the woods, kids love everything to do with these cute furry animals. Just like a teddy bear, kids will squeeze every ounce out of these fun puns about bears. Bear with me as we go through this incredible list of 58 bear puns! Then you can continue with our list of horse puns and jokes.
Best Bear Puns
1. The reason why a bear does not need a fishing pole to catch trout is because they use their bear hands.
2. Most people do not realize that a bear’s favorite soda is Coca Koala.
3. Panda bears love to watch those old classic movies because they are in black and white.
4. The reason God only made on Yogi Bear is because on his second try he made a Boo-Boo.
5. When a bear is stuck out in the rain too long he is known as a drizzly bear.
6. The technical term for bears without ears is B’s.
7. A bear who no longer has any teeth is known as a gummy bear.
8. The reason it is so cheap to feed a polar bear is because they live on ice only.
9. A bear will always stay for dessert because they love to eat blue beary pie.
10. The best way to apologize to a koala is to simply bear your heart and soul to them.
11. Bears in the wild do not like fast food because it is very hard for them to catch.
12. The koala got fired from his new job because he would only do the bear minimum.
13. The baby bear did not like when his mother dropped him at day care because he could not bear it.
14. A freezing bear is also known as a brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
15. When the little bear applied to work at the movie theater, he was told that he was not koala-fied.
16. The way that you start the bear stuffed animal race is by going ready, teddy, GO!
17. The teddy bear did not want any cake after dinner because he said he was stuffed.
18. The two bears just were not meant to be together because they were polar opposites.
19. Working in a bear day care center is very stressful because it tends to be absolute panda-monium.
20. The grizzly was able to walk in the snow bear-footed.
21. The father bear would not use a navigation system in his truck because he never lost his bearings.
22. Even though the koala did not like his new neighbors, he was told to just grin and bear it.
23. bet that you did not know that the side of the bear that has the most fur is the out-side.
24. Bears do not wear socks because they have bear-feet.
25. The only animal that can hibernate while standing on its head is Yoga Bear.
26. Polar bears only wear fur coats because they would look goofy in ski jackets.
27. The best place to find a grizzly bear is to look where you had him last.
28. The only way that you can keep a bear from charging is to take away his credit cards.
29. A favorite snack for polar bears is eating Brrrrrrrritos.
30. Call a bear wearing earmuffs anything you want because they can not hear you.
31. The way that the little bear would stop the movie was to hit the paws button.
32. Igloos are made round so that polar bears can not hide in the corners and attack the Eskimos.
33. A polar bear found on thin ice is definitely an ice breaker.
34. The technical term for a grizzly bear at the North Pole is “lost”.
35. Black bears keep their caves nice and cool during hibernation by using the bear conditioner.
36. If three bears are chasing you, the exact time should be three after one.
37. Polar bears send out their Christmas cards by bear mail so they get there on time.
38. If you have a dream a bear is going to eat you, it might be considered a bite-mare.
39. Polar bears love to go to McDonald’s for the berg-ers.
40. When it comes to music, all polar bears love songs by Seal.
41. The only way to make a teddy bear is to take off his clothes.
42. The reason why Tami dressed her teddy bear in a cowboy outfit was because he could not dress himself.
43. I discovered that the reason the bear was in such great shape was because he took a bear-obics class each morning.
44. Every summer, the grizzly family goes on vacation in a bear-o-plane.
45. Polar bears always win races because they seem to get the pole position all the time.
46. A polar bear that moves to Florida is considered by many to be a solar bear.
47. The best-selling meal at the North Pole restaurant was the polar bear salad made with iceberg lettuce and snow peas.
48. The baby polar bears love to eat their Ice Crispies cereal each morning before school.
49. The difference between a panda and a polar bear is 1,000 miles.
50. All the teenage polar bears get excited this time of year to go to their high school snow-ball.
51. The father polar bear kept all of his money safely tucked away at the snow bank.
52. The little bear cub was having trouble at school today because he was up late playing video games and today he was bearly awake.
53. Grizzly’s make terrible gardeners because the landscape is always bear.
54. A bear with a negative attitude is always the bearer of bad news.
55. The little cub was grounded after school because he told his mother a bearfaced lie.
56. When the polar bear got off the plane in Mexico he was so em-bear-assed he took the wrong flight.
57. A grizzly will eat only four kinds of pie, rasbeary, strawbeary, cranbeary, or blackbeary.
58. The bear quit his second job because he needed some koalaty time with his family.
By now you should be rolling on the floor because all of these bear puns are beary punny to say the least. If you are looking to break the ice at school or make your friends laugh until they can not bear it any longer, tell them some of these funny bear puns and jokes.