Whether you love to go fishing or you enjoy learning all about marine life, there is certainly an abundance of fish humor out there. These fish puns are silly and will catch you off-guard, tickling your funny bone while leaving you wanting more. Once you start reading these 65 fish puns, you’re hooked! Then you will have time to read our math puns as well.
Best Fish Puns
1. Did you hear about the British man arrested for being a cannibal? His favorite meal was fish-n-chaps.
2. The man stranded on the island discovered something to start catching fish, it was definitely a net-gain.
3. Staring at my fish-bowl is certainly up my alley.
4. Those shy fish were also very koi.
5. The only way the school of fish could keep up on happenings in the ocean was to listen to the current news.
6. My grandmother makes a ton of fish-eye soup because it can see her through the week.
7. The chef in that extremely busy seafood restaurant had a lox on his plate.
8. The school play on fishing was a huge hit because it had quite and amazing cast.
9. That illiterate fisherman left weeks ago and was lost at c.
10. All sick fish in the school are told to go see the sturgeon.
11. Did you hear about the guy who ate fried fish for a full year? His stomach took a real bettering.
12. My sister will not eat sushi because she says it looks too fishy.
13. The musician stayed out fishing at sea for three days hoping he would catch a bass-oon.
14. There was an advertisement in the paper that the local fish market was selling the catch of the day.
15. When my mother ate too many plates of fish eggs before dinner she developed a caviar attitude towards appetizers.
16. That fisherman will never make it as a boxer because all he can throw is hooks.
17. That big mouth bass got caught by the fisherman and is now in a real boatload of trouble.
18. If one person is fishing they can keep their line clear, it takes two to tangle.
19. To achieve an economy of scale all you need to do is to use fish for currency.
20. The attorney who likes to go fishing is considered to be an attorney-at-lure.
21. Once that huge fish got caught on the line, the jig was up.
22. When a fisherman gets into an argument with another fisherman it is usually about de-bait.
23. The very first fish to gather in schools were called the groupers.
24. According to fish history, the end of that fishing hook is the point of no return.
25. The mother fish missed an important telephone call because she was stuck on the other line.
26. That finicky fisherman actually hated eating fish, but he never told a sole.
27. Never date a fisherman, all they like to do is string you along.
28. That eager fisherman brought a huge container on his fishing trip and was determined to fillet.
29. Most fish will tell you that they like their food cold and their bait a little worm.
30. They kicked the compulsive fisherman out of the casino because he was hooked on playing those games.
31. The jellyfish have no structure in their lives, make no bones about it.
32. The fish who became a private investigator suspected everyone because he thought they all smelled fishy.
33. They could never catch that giant bass, he said de-bait left a bad taste in his mouth.
34. When fish go clothes shopping at the mall, they only visit Albacore and Fish.
35. When the secretive fisherman was asked where he caught that 100 pound fish, he wasn’t very Pacific about the location.
36. The diet of the Loch Ness monster consists of only fish-n-ships.
37. Tami lost the worm from her hook but decided to continue on un-abaited.
38. The star basketball player is a bad fisherman who always gets nothing but net.
39. Annette is a fantastic fisherman who really gets caught up in her work.
40. The patient elderly man waded with his pole in hand and baited breath.
41. The sheep who got a job at the seafood restaurant was considered to be the battering ram.
42. The fisherman had to close his business because he couldn’t live off the net-income.
43. Johnny was the top fish in his school and the leader of the de-bait team.
44. The school music teacher said that if you want to know how to tuna fish, simply adjust their scales.
45. The successful fisherman told his friends that the secret to his success was he poured his heart and sole into his work.
46. The reason so many people are getting involved with sports fishing this year is because they get hooked.
47. All of those women that you see on the fishing boat really have allure.
48. They mistakenly canceled this fishing season due to red tape that eventually turned out to be a red herring.
49. When there is a smart fish in the school, he usually can spawn good ideas.
50. If you want to communicate with a fish you haven’ seen in ages, simply drop them a line.
51. A fish who doesn’t believe in war is considered to be a pacifisht.
52. Those two fish who got in a relationship appeared to be swimming along nicely.
53. Even though she just broke up with her shark boyfriend, she knew there were plenty of fish in the sea.
54. No wonder Barry never gets a date, he is always fishing for compliments.
55. The teenage fish had his shell-phone taken away from his during class.
56. The fish had to live at the bottom of the ocean because they dropped out of school.
57. The little fish was given detention in school for being too shellfish.
58. To raise some money for a new motor pike, the fish had to prawn all his belongings.
59. That fish graduated med school and went on to become a sturgeon.
60. The standout musician in the fish band was the bass player.
61. My dad quit his jib at the diner because he had bigger fish to fry.
62. Did you know that fish are really easy to weigh because they have their own scales?
63. The best fish employee at the balloon factory was the blow-fish.
64. Do you know which saying is written on a money bill in the fish world? – “In cod we trust!”
65. Fish are so smart simply because they typically live in schools.
By now you have to be hooked on these silly fish puns and begging for more!