Camels also known as desert ships are real saviors in arid countries. Only two varieties are known so far that are dromedary camels with one hump and the double-humped Bactrian camels. Despite this, lots of camel puns have been developed to explore the uniqueness of these big-lipped animals. Below is a collection of some of them.
Best Camel Puns
1. A camel without a hump can best be described as a Humphrey (hump-free)
2. The camels didn’t have a hard time hiding because they have natural desert camelflauge.
3. All camels from the east always look forward to Wednesday (hump-day).
4. The favorite nursery rhyme for young camels is humpty dumpty.
5. A crying camel is known as a humpback wail.
6. When you cross a camel with a cow, you will end up with a lumpy milkshake.
7. Most camels prefer camelmile drinks because of the nutrition in there.
8. A camel airlifted by a crane is known as a camel tow.
9. In middle eastern countries, the camel is held with such high prestige. In fact, there is a camellot specific for parking camels.
10. The difference between a camel and man is that one can work a whole week without drinking.
11. You cannot possibly go for an adventure tour without carrying your camel-corder. There are memories to be preserved.
12. All camels posed waiting for the camelra man to take the photos.
13. Don’t buy things from backstreet. You may end up getting s-camel’d.
14. The sure way to win an election is to have spirited camelpaigners in your camp.
15. When choosing a camelpus, go for a studious one. There, you will get value for your money.
16. Do you remember Charlie’s angels? Camel-ron Diaz looked so great.
17. When I was trying to drag the log, he came up to me and said “Camel take care of that. Do not trouble yourself.”
18. The problem with some countries such as Camel-roon is that bad governance tends to affect the allocation of resources resulting in huge inequalities.
19. In the evening, we were served the signature creamy white be-camel sauce. None of us could believe that it was non-dairy.
20. When he got his first salary, he immediately put down $2,000 for a Toyota Camelry.
21. As part of our internship at the college, a few of us were taken to Camel-bodia to study firsthand the effect of poverty on development.
22. I didn’t know the area very well, but I got a few good-willed neighbors who showed me the best calf-e in town.
23. Of all the coffees I have taken, the one I love the most is decalfinated coffee.
24. When the camels were asked what they will have for dinner, they all replied in unison, just deserts.
25. “This is totally hoof-ey!” the teacher exclaimed when the charges were pronounced against him.
26. The assignment was so difficult that everybody kept on wondering hoofinished the last bit of the question.
27. Pessimists always see the glass as hoof empty instead of hoof full.
28. As I was passing by, I overherd them planning on how they will make their last attempt to escape.
29. On sites such as eBay and Amazon, you can get a functional cama-ra for half the price it is sold in brick and mortar stores.
30. The war will continue until they arrest the pruminant members of the group.
31. Since I have never seen herbivore, it will be difficult to single him out of the crowd.
32. When he lifted the 200-pound weight, everybody was excited. ‘Manure strong’ they shouted.
33. When they started shouting, they became uncontrollable. Nobody cud stop them.
34. It could be really exciting if camels were palin-dromedary. Unfortunately, they are not.
35. To mourn the fall of their ringleader, all the camels were in s-calfs.
36. After they played their funny games on me, I left feeling a bit of a c-hump.
You don’t need to have taken a ride on a camel’s back to enjoy the camel puns above. If you have had your share of laughter, don’t stop there. Go ahead and check out other puns such as hair puns, beard puns, and piano puns.