Salon moments are the longest. At times, it gets funny and later it all becomes boring. If you want to entice your customers or simply make a light moment of every bad hair day, try out the following hair puns.
Best Hair Puns
1. By not coming, he shaved me from lots of trouble.
2. I love family get together events. They are always packed with hairlarious people who light my moments.
3. Whatever you do, don’t DYE laughing at these puns. You have a life to go back to.
4. Have you come across people who are such perfectionists that to describe your hair, they need a big frocabulary.
5. I am an optimist. Irrespective of how big a problem is, I straighten it out. Rest a-sheared.
6. Well, I don’t deny the fact that I have a knack for getting into hairy situations. However, how I pull through explains why I am a cut above the rest.
7. Who wants their hair loose when they are dancing the tangle (tango).
8. Because of her boss had a bad hair day, her day in the office was cut short.
9. On the dance floor, the revelers said to one another, ‘I think we are in a twist.’
10. You cannot complain when your job gives you decent fringe benefits.
11. Our friendship could no longer be salvaged. We have reached a split end.
12. The difference between Caesar’s barber and circus master is that one is a shaving Roman while the other a raving snowman.
13. Barbers make excellent ca drivers because they know every short cut in town.
14. If you can’t pull off a great hairstyle, consider shaving it off.
15. The best way to avoid falling hair is to get out of the way.
16. When I went for the interview, I honestly wanted the job. However, they later put in too many condition-ers.
17. The story goes that he was decapitated at the hairdresser.
18. When the professor stepped into our class, everyone noticed he is hair-larious comb-over.
19. If you attempt to remove the curls from your hair, you may end up fro straighted.
20. What a close shave it was, their lives could have been cut short.
21. Everyone was sorry to learn that he had dye-betes.
22. If you befriend a barber, you may never have any long conversation because they always cut them short.
23. Everyone in the room said they would prefer dye-et cola.
24. Never start a fight with your hairdresser. It can turn out to be a hairy one.
25. It always happens, no one is too young to dye.
26. We interviewed all the former hair-force officers, and none made the cut for the job.
27. All chess players love this one hairdo, the ponytail.
28. The beauty with stories is that when explaining hairy situations, you can always put in a twist.
29. When the billboard was up that the salon next door was cutting prices, everybody flocked in there.
30. To cut the long story short, he dyed.
31. If you live down south and you really want a hairy drink, try the frizzy pop.
32. Curling is the sport hairdressers love.
33. If you want to groom cool cats, use a catacomb.
34. When they opened the church, they couldn’t think of any better name than hairway to heaven.
35. Most million-hairs made their wealth from deals cut on the real estate market.
36. The chief barber was the last to speak. He gave his cutting remarks.
37. Wise people know how to spend their money. They always shave some for later.
38. Just when I thought I am going to dye, my hair started greying.
39. He loved playing with scissors not for anything in particular, but for the shear fun of it.
40. He came closer and told me, “I mustache you a question, but first I need to mullet over.”
41. Every barber loves the Agent 007 because his name is James Blond.
42. Which type of writing tool does not has any hair? – A baldpoint pen.
43. The blondes will never die, they only dye away!
Most of these hair puns do not need any extensions. They are outright hair-larious and worth reading through. That said, there are many other funny puns such as poop puns, dance puns, and airplane puns that I would love you to see as well.