Fire is as old as man. The first record dates back to almost 470 million years in the middle Ordovician period. Since then, fire has evolved to become both a friend and an enemy of man. It has destroyed property and powered fire engines to discover the universe. Whenever fire is mentioned, there is nothing friendly about it. However, here we add humour through fire puns. It is not as serious as it looks, fire puns will throw in light moments.
Best Fire Puns
1. When the father got home that evening and a found a fire set by his son, he got blazing mad at the possibility of arson.
2. The fire at the shoe factory was devastating. Close to a thousand soles were burned.
3. You cannot have your kayak and heat it. Irrespective of how chilly it is, the fire in the craft will make it sink.
4. There was a heated argument all night, everyone putting forward their points about the dangers of house fires.
5. What a close shave it was when the fire broke out in the barbershop. No one was injured, but it was a close coal.
6. Following the blunder in their fire response last week, they got fired from the service.
7. When the firefighter saw the church razing down, he said “Holy smoke!”
8. In a press conference between ice and fire, the fire family had a lot of burning questions for the other side.
9. When she met her match, their love was set on fire.
10. A match is a context held by firefighters.
11. The reason she got fired from the hot dog shop is that she mistakenly put her hair in a bun.
12. Organic mathematicians know how to throw natural logs into fireplaces.
13. I have this temptation of setting my old trousers on fire but again I am one person who doesn’t like burning my britches.
14. With only a piece of wood in my hand, I tried working out the fire to light using a monologue.
15. The difference between a private employee and a soldier is that the latter is afraid of firing.
16. If you give a man a fire, he will warm himself for a day. However, if you set him on fire, he will be warm the rest of his life.
17. The man was fired from the calendar factory because of this one thing, he took a day off.
18. You can’t employ a cook as your accountant because they will cook the books and finally you will fire them.
19. I bought a friend of mine a fire extinguisher as a present and he was so delighted.
20. When her 70s records were thrown into the fire, it became a disco inferno.
21. The other day I was busy searching online for anything that could light a fire and the search engine returned the following results ‘no matches found’.
22. If you have been thinking and possibly researching on who invented fire, the answer is simple, some bright spark.
23. The English king credited with the invention of the fireplace is known as Alfred the Grate.
24. A friend of mine who like fires so much got his partner on match.com.
25. Yesternight, I slept like a log. Guess where I woke up, of course in the fireplace.
26. The thought of me walking on hot burning coals makes me develop cold feet.
27. There was fire at the studio and the fire department came over to find out the cause. Everyone laughed when they found out it was a mixtape.
28. Before you bring over the fire extinguisher, pick up the fire distinguisher to confirm that indeed it is a fire.
29. No one could hug him because he had sideburns.
30. When the fire started, the manager lifted the stairs. When I asked why he was doing so, he pointed towards a notice which read ‘in case of fire take stairs.’
31. The most powerful weapon in this world is a sole on fire!
32. How do you know the candle is falling in love with the match? Because the match sets its heart on fire!
33. Do you know about the fire at the camping area? I hear that the heat is in tents.
34. Every girl finds the match so hot because it is always on fire.
If the fire puns above have heated you enough, it’s time you searched for other puns just to give you a variety and balance your laughter. Check out soccer puns, volleyball puns, cake puns, and many more.