With all the trips you have been doing throughout the year, there is a bunch of impressive pictures to share on Instagram or Facebook. You would even run out of space on your smartphone and are exhausted with the constant messages to clear them out. To make your friends and audience still interested in your page, it is important to have some witty and fun captions rather than inspirational quotes all the times. So when you are ready to pack the suitcase for the next trip, here are the top 54 best travel puns to bring along.
Best Travel Puns
1. The foods provided on the aircraft are not so good because they are a little bit plane.
2. Among the countries I visited, Ecuador is my most favourite destination. I just Ecu-adore its people, landscape, and cuisine.
3. Do you know what stays in a corner but can still travel around the world? – It is a stamp.
4. Where can you find the best extra-small soft drinks in the United States? – Mini-soda (Minesota)!
5. Those mountains that I climbed last week look so funny. They are just hill areas.
6. Which type of chocolate that you can find at the airport? – Just plane chocolate.
7. Before heading to Oslo, you must know that it is an especially dangerous metropolitan. There is Norway you can find help there.
8. Whenever I pick up my suitcase, it starts crying. I am carrying emotional baggage.
9. I do not know exactly how many meters she has scrolled with her thumb.
10. Do not get tide down in a destination when there are so many things to sea.
11. “I am feeling very fantastic after the trip.”
12. The librarian has been just kicked off the aircraft because it is overbooked.
13. Do you know what goes down hills, up hills, and through cities, but actually never moves? – A road!
14. My father is a full-time traveller because he always drives at the speed of precisely 60 minutes per hour.
15. Australia is a beautiful country. It looks so Perth-fect today!
16. Since I met the beautiful lady on the aircraft, I was love at first flight!
17. You can only find good vibes on the tides.
18. When in London, you will never be late for anything because the city has a big clock right in the centre.
19. Young travellers choose a destination and move. Old travellers choose a direction and move.
20. Where does Father Christmas do in his summer holiday? – He becomes a Santa Cruz!
21. The tour guide for our trip in the Czech Republic is very Praguematic. He does everything realistically and sensibly.
22. Michael told me that he has just been back from South America. However, I do not Bolivia.
23. What do we call a cow that can time-travel? – It is Doctor Moo!
24. I have an instant connection with my Seoul mate in South Korea.
25. We think that the tour guide has lost the way in Osaka, but he says that it is all part of Ja-plan.
26. All travellers often struggler to sleep when they visit Stockholm. It can be hard to have Swede dreams there.
27. “How do you feel about your trip to Bulgaria?” – “Sofia, so good!”
28. If you really enjoy spicy foods, then go to Chile.
29. I have a useful piece of advice for you when travelling in Italy: “Just Rome around!”
30. The United States becomes the leading country in the aviation industry because it is where the Right brothers came from.
31. Where do crayons often go on their vacation? – Color-ado!
32. Fish will never go on vacations because they are always in schools.
33. If you are looking for large mammals on the sea, then just go to Wales.
34. Where do goldfishes often travel to? – Just around the globe.
35. Rich travellers love visiting Lux-embourg.
36. What do skeletons say greetings to each other? – “Bone-jour!”
37. Do you know which mountain has the most extreme weather in the world? – Mount Severest!
38. During the summer vacation, sharks like to have their summer vacation in Finland!
39. Which developed country has the most microorganisms? – Germ-any!
40. Where can we find the best singers and vocalists? – Sing-apore!
41. If you are in a hurry to travel, then go to Russia.
42. I am pretty sure that no Europeans travel more than Romans because they always Rome!
43. You should never travel to Hams-terdam because there are so many rodents and rats in the city.
44. “How was your trip to Cuba?” – “Perfect! I Havana great time there!”
45. Drinking a glass of orange juice on the beach is the best way to get enough vitamin sea for the body.
46. Time flies so fast when we are travelling on a plane.
47. I usually Alaska local people for directions and recommendations when travelling in the North Pole.
48. Having to unpack the suitcase after a trip is like having the ultimate emotional baggage.
49. The sun just wears a T-shirt and hat on the summer trip. It is travelling light.
50. Most people who travel a lot suffer from the same disease called “wanderlust”.
51. I often live in hotels or resorts when travelling because I do not like the hostel atmosphere.
52. When visiting Paris, everything seems to drive me in Seine!
53. I think you should visit Nice when travelling to France. It is a really Nice city.
54. You should never fly in a Finnish airplane because I heard that it would disappear into the Finair!
Let’s face it: Choosing the best picture, hashtags, and filter for your Instagram is simple. What is so difficult for everyone is to pick the right words for the caption. With these interesting travel puns, you will never run out of ideas to show off your beach days and gateways. Hope you have fun and enjoy the post. If you still want more puns? Then check out the following posts on these funny birthday puns and jokes, peach puns, lemon puns, and avocado puns.