Not all math is boring and complicated, math puns offer you a chance to see some real humor is a subject that often has people begging for mercy. Forget all about those thick text books with complicated mathematical equations, these math puns are going to give you a glimpse into the silly side numbers, and perhaps you will start seeing things differently after we get through the list. So count them if you like, here is a list of 60 funny math puns that add up to a fun time for all. Then you can check our birthday puns and jokes as well.
Best Math Puns
1. The students began laughing when the teacher corrected little Billy on that math problem because he got schooled.
2. The reason that I was booted out of my mathematics class was because the teacher felt that i had too many in-fractions.
3. Never discuss pi with a mathematician because they will simply go on and on forever.
4. I know that mathematicians are not very popular at the auto dealership because they refuse to cosine any loans.
5. The student who as at the top of his match class has a rare blood type known as A+.
6. That arrogant mathematics teacher finally gave in and ate a big piece of humble pi.
7. The reason I dropped out of mathematics class was the drama, there simply were too many problems that needed to be worked out.
8. I grew up hating math until I realized that decimals actually do have a point.
9. The mathematician was unable to afford lunch so he could binomial.
10. My favorite math teacher passed away and he left naught behind for the family.
11. Looking back I hate that I became a math professor, it was a really miscalculated move on my part.
12. Whenever I have difficulty in math class, my teacher helps to sum things up for me.
13. One of the required classes that the young marine biologist student had to take was algae-bra.
14. That math student was always seen eating pi-a-la-mode in the cafeteria.
15. That organic math teacher only puts natural logs in her fireplace.
16. The deaf mathematicians was able to easily communicate using sin language.
17. A mathematician that wouldn’t stop adding, recently went incremental.
18. That inept mathematician was having trouble counting on his family and friends.
19. Everybody knows that the greatest place for math teachers is behind the counter.
20. During the summer break you can find all the math teachers at the beach because they are sum worshipers.
21. I had a very hot math teacher in high school, she’s easy on my eyes but hard on those pupils.
22. I hate math quite a bit, but I am becoming partial to fractions.
23. When you start missing math class more frequently it will begin adding up.
24. I’m so bad at math that even the equation 2n + 2n becomes 4n to me.
25. I’ve failed math tests so many times that I lost count.
26. The substitute math teacher was hoping to work from home because she only functioned in her domain.
27. Everyone saw at the school dance that the mathematics teacher was the best dancer in the group because she had algorithm.
28. When a math teach reads Newton’s Principia Mathematica, they find it rather derivative.
29. It is no wonder the math teach put on so much weight, all she would eat was pi.
30. If you want to hire math majors to work at your company, you have to be able to do is to get each to sine right on that dotted line.
31. That math professor has a dozen children because he really knew how to multiply.
32. One of the reasons math teachers go to counseling so often is because they have a lot of problems.
33. The math teacher turns off the heat in his classroom because he is cold & calculating.
34. One student wears glasses only in math class because it helps with his division.
35. The reason the school principal refused to hire that math professor was because his story didn’t add up.
36. Old geometry professors don’t die, they simply reduce their functions.
37. He was easily able to secure a job as the math teacher because of some prime factors.
38. A cap gun was confiscated from geometry class and considered weapons of “math” disruption.
39. We won’t run out of geometry teachers because they’ll always multiply.
40. Old geometry teachers don’t die, they simply reduce their functions.
41. A long-winded lawyer was trying to defend a math teacher when the judge told him that needed to sum it up.
42. On the shelf in the school library are twelve math books, six science books, the rest are all history.
43. That old math professor really went crazy with his blackboard, and he simply did a number to it.
44. Old math teachers will never die, they become irrational.
45. That math professor loved even numbers, but just the odd one.
46. That old math teacher isn’t really mean, he just uses strange expressions.
47. Math teachers call retirement their aftermath.
48. Cute young ladies who are math teachers must watch their figures.
49. Just like in any profession, there are some mathematicians that are negative while some are quite positive.
50. The mathematician was a horticulturist and was also interested in square roots, trees in general, and prime roots.
51. Those old math professors don’t die, they can’t differentiate.
52. That mathematics professor was the exponent of her own powers.
53. It seems that those two mathematicians that were discussing even numbers were simply at odds with one another.
54. It is common with negative numbers that some math students simply become nonplussed.
55. A mountain climbing mathematics professor discovered an adder near the sum-mit.
56. That pasty math teacher who sunbathed too long became a tangent.
57. When the math teacher caught her students drinking alcohol, she told them not to drink and derive.
58. The Algebra II student left all the answers blank on her quiz because the answers were all imaginary numbers.
59. Which shape is the most difficult one to get out of? – It is the trap-azoid.
60. These parallel lines have so many things in common. It is surprising that they will never have a chance to meet each other.
So there you have it! These silly math puns equal plenty of rib-tickling fun for kids and kids at heart too. There is no need to brush up on your addition and subtraction, these math puns are some extra credit in the area of silliness.