The popularity of these science puns seem to be gaining in momentum. If you need any convincing, give these 43 puns about science a whirl and you too will find this to be a positive experience that will certainly get you and your friends charged up. If you don’t like them, try maybe puns about puns.
Best Science Puns
1. The two science teachers decided to break up because they couldn’t find any chemistry between them.
2. There was an attack at the art exhibits in the museum, and they are saying now the science hall is history.
3. Anyone who is involved with breeding science lab animals is considered to be part of the rat race.
4. I was reading this excellent book on anti-gravity and I find myself unable to put it down.
5. Seems like I remember my science teacher talking about Pavlov, but it just doesn’t ring a bell.
6. My science teacher had a new theory on inertia but it isn’t gaining any momentum.
7. The reason why the atheists can not solve exponential equations is simply because they do not believe in higher powers.
8. In science class we all learned that the subatomic duck makes a unique sound, it goes Quark!
9. The neutron was always see hanging out at the local bar because he was never charged.
10. That atom was positive that he lost an electron.
11. While the optimist sees the glass half full and the pessimist sees it as half empty, the science teacher sees it twice as large as it need be.
12. The tornado loved to play Twister at the kid’s party.
13. The limestone could be overheard telling the geologist not to take him for granite.
14. I learned in science class that if you want to cut the sea in half you need to make use of a sea-saw.
15. As science keeps progressing, trees will be able to log in to the internet.
16. On the International Space Station, all astronauts eat their dinner on flying saucers.
17. To stop the astronaut’s baby from crying they simply rocket.
18. They teach in my science class that the first animal to go to space was that cow that jumped over the moon.
19. Ben Franklin was shocked after he discovered electricity.
20. The thermometer said to the graduated cylinder that you might have graduated but I have many degrees!
21. The germ crossed that microscope to get to the other slide.
22. All scientists freshen their breath using experi-mints.
23. The scientist took off his doorbell from his home because he was hoping to win the no-bell prize.
24. You can tell that the moon is going broke because it will be down to its last quarter.
25. Bad light will always end up in prism eventually.
26. The reason that the bear dissolved in the water was because he was polar.
27. The reason a burger will have less energy than a steak is because the burger is in a ground state.
28. There’s ten different kinds of people in the world, the ones who understand binary and the ones who do not.
29. The reason that you can not trust atoms is because they make up everything.
30. Did you hear about the two blood cells that fell in love, but it was all in vein.
31. The reason that the mushroom is always invited to parties is because he is considered to be a fun guy.
32. I was hoping to be an astronaut one day but my parents told me the sky was the limit.
33. The reason why I don’t think I need a spine is because it is holding me back.
34. When the man was crushed to death by a pile of science books, he only had his shelf to blame.
35. The cost of the science space program was astronomical.
36. I always tell my boiling water to rest in peace because it will be mist.
37. My science teacher had a photographic memory but never developed it.
38. The truth of the matter is that if it wasn’t for physics, I would be unstoppable.
39. That expensive laxative is certainly going to give you a run for the money.
40. My science teacher is addicted to soap, but she is clean now.
41. I waited all night to see where the sun went until it dawned on me.
42. What is the reaction of everyone when they heard that oxygen and magnesium are going on a date? They just utter: “OMg!”
43. Chemists are always good at solving problems because they have all the necessary solutions.