The thing about puns on puns is it really is a play on words that you either get, or you give. These puns are nothing more than witty banter, but in this case it is always better to be the giver than the receiver. See if you can wrap your head around these 61 puns about puns before the joke is literally on you. Then you can continue with these pokemon puns.
Best Puns About Puns
1. Anyone who is unable to make dirty puns has clearly lost all of their crud ability.
2. I bet that you were not aware of the fact that puns are the highest form of literature.
3. Speaking of puns, I think have mood poisoning. Must be something that I hate.
4. I don’t mind if smiles come at my expense after telling my puns, that’s a small price to pay.
5. The Buddhist asked the hot dog vendor to make him one with everything.
6. I bet that you didn’t know that puns are a form of humor spoken with words.
7. Puns are nothing more than the droppings of some soaring wits.
8. To be hung is simply too good for a man who makes too many puns; he should actually be drawn and quoted.
9. The pun is considered to be the lowest form of humor, that is unless you thought of it yourself.
10. Make sure that you always say “no pun intended”, in order to draw in attention to that intended pun.
11. A pun is nothing more than a short quip followed by a long groan.
12. The lurking pun is probably the worst pun because the offender has been waiting to spring it on you.
13. A theatrical performance on puns is really just a play on words.
14. I’m willing to bet that you did not know that a good pun is its own re-word.
15. Very hard to explain puns to those kleptomaniacs because they keep taking them literally.
16. When the pun is considered to be the lowest form of wit, then it’s the foundation of wit too.
17. Puns are like the gag hand-buzzers of our conversation because it hurts just a little bit, but everyone still gets a good laugh.
18. Those puns about puns were certainly getting bigger, then it hit me.
19. I tried reading a book about gravity puns but it was really impossible to put down.
20. That guy who is always telling puns had his left side cut off, now he is all right.
21. Just in case you forget about how to use boomerang puns, wait a second because it will come back to you.
22. Puns are not only the lowest form of wit, they really are the lowest form of human behavior.
23. A long time ago I used to be good at word play, but that was once a pun a time.
24. Don’t have to be so pessimistic about puns, it will never work anyway.
25. Tequila might not fix your addiction to puns, but it is worth a shot.
26. When you trip over that pun in your speaking, it really isn’t so bad. If you intentionally jump on one, then it is a true offense.
27. I’m known as an incorrigible punster, so please do not incorrige me.
28. A pun is like music, two strings of thought will be tangled into one acoustic knot.
29. Those who dislike puns the most are those who are least able to utter them.
30. If you want to know the goodness of a pun, it’s in direct ratio of its intolerability.
31. Bet you were not aware of the fact that groaning and telling puns are brothers.
32. Most people do not get puns, but they think that they are funny.
33. Puns about stairs should never be trusted because they are always up to something.
34. You could not see a good cow pun it if was actually steering you in your face.
35. When that doctor promises to tell good maternity puns, he delivers.
36. The only people who really hate puns are those that are laughtose intolerant!
37. That pun the civics teacher told will go down in history.
38. Those puns about floating never seem to go down to well.
39. Bet you didn’t know that skeleton puns are rib-tickling.
40. If your friends try to annoy you with bird puns, remember that toucan play that game.
41. The biggest difference between a good pun and a great one, clause and effect.
42. So my doctor says my obsession with puns is just a phrase I’m going through.
43. Cleverness and funniness are two notable factors for rating puns, the third has groan in significance.
44. Puncakes should always be served syruptitiously.
45. Wonder if you knew that a pun that is spun with good yarn is fabricated.
46. Health-related puns are not funny, especially if you are suffering from irony deficiency.
47. That book about puns was simply two meaningful.
48. No wonder forklift operators hate puns, they find them unpalletable.
49. That man’s igneous puns were found to be written in stone.
50. Puns that joke about monorails always make decent one-liners.
51. The bakery that was serving puns all day decided to name their sandwich the punini.
52. The couple had to file for divorce because the husband loved a good play on words but his wife couldn’t take the pun-ishment.
53. When a joke is owned like you own land, good puns would simply go undeeded.
54. That grammarian was always on time, in fact, you could say he was punctual.
55. She took it a-pun herself to find a good pun.
56. Puns seam to be tailored for tailors because they have them in stitches.
57. Wonder if anyone realized that if you go seven days without a pun it equals one weak.
58. Is there anyway to tell if puns are for kids or for groan-ups?
59. The pun is the worst vice, and there is no vice versa.
60. You will always find thirsty joke tellers waiting in the punch line.
61. The only subject you can not make a pun about is the king, because the king isn’t a subject.
These 61 goofy puns on puns are only offensive if you get the joke, otherwise, you are going to be scratching your head wondering why they keep sailing over your head.
Want more funny puns? Read our most recent post: Funny Puns, Bad Puns: Different Possible Meanings From The Same Word.