The thing about puns on puns is it really is a play on words that you either get, or you give. These puns are nothing more than witty banter, but in this case it is always better to be the giver than the receiver. See if you can wrap your head around these 63 puns about puns before the joke is literally on you. Then you can continue with these pokemon puns.
Best Puns About Puns
1. Anyone who is unable to make dirty p*u*n*s has clearly lost all of their crud ability.
2. I bet that you were not aware of the fact that p*u*n*s are the highest form of literature.
3. Speaking of p*u*n*s, I think have mood poisoning. Must be something that I hate.
4. I don’t mind if smiles come at my expense after telling my p*u*n*s, that’s a small price to pay.
5. The Buddhist asked the hot dog vendor to make him one with everything.
6. I bet that you didn’t know that p*u*n*s are a form of humor spoken with words.
7. P*u*n*s are nothing more than the droppings of some soaring wits.
8. To be hung is simply too good for a man who makes too many p*u*n*s; he should actually be drawn and quoted.
9. The pun is considered to be the lowest form of humor, that is unless you thought of it yourself.
10. Make sure that you always say “no pun intended”, in order to draw in attention to that intended pun.
11. A pun is nothing more than a short quip followed by a long groan.
12. The lurking pun is probably the worst pun because the offender has been waiting to spring it on you.
13. A theatrical performance on p*u*n*s is really just a play on words.
14. I’m willing to bet that you did not know that a good pun is its own re-word.
15. Very hard to explain p*u*n*s to those kleptomaniacs because they keep taking them literally.
16. When the pun is considered to be the lowest form of wit, then it’s the foundation of wit too.
17. P*u*n*s are like the gag hand-buzzers of our conversation because it hurts just a little bit, but everyone still gets a good laugh.
18. Those p*u*n*s about p*u*n*s were certainly getting bigger, then it hit me.
19. I tried reading a book about gravity p*u*n*s but it was really impossible to put down.
20. That guy who is always telling p*u*n*s had his left side cut off, now he is all right.
21. Just in case you forget about how to use boomerang p*u*n*s, wait a second because it will come back to you.
22. P*u*n*s are not only the lowest form of wit, they really are the lowest form of human behavior.
23. A long time ago I used to be good at word play, but that was once a pun a time.
24. Don’t have to be so pessimistic about p*u*n*s, it will never work anyway.
25. Tequila might not fix your addiction to p*u*n*s, but it is worth a shot.
26. When you trip over that pun in your speaking, it really isn’t so bad. If you intentionally jump on one, then it is a true offense.
27. I’m known as an incorrigible p*u*n*ster, so please do not incorrige me.
28. A pun is like music, two strings of thought will be tangled into one acoustic knot.
29. Those who dislike p*u*n*s the most are those who are least able to utter them.
30. If you want to know the goodness of a pun, it’s in direct ratio of its intolerability.
31. Bet you were not aware of the fact that groaning and telling p*u*n*s are brothers.
32. Most people do not get p*u*n*s, but they think that they are funny.
33. P*u*n*s about stairs should never be trusted because they are always up to something.
34. You could not see a good cow pun it if was actually steering you in your face.
35. When that doctor promises to tell good maternity p*u*n*s, he delivers.
36. The only people who really hate p*u*n*s are those that are laughtose intolerant!
37. That pun the civics teacher told will go down in history.
38. Those p*u*n*s about floating never seem to go down to well.
39. Bet you didn’t know that skeleton p*u*n*s are rib-tickling.
40. If your friends try to annoy you with bird p*u*n*s, remember that toucan play that game.
41. The biggest difference between a good pun and a great one, clause and effect.
42. So my doctor says my obsession with p*u*n*s is just a phrase I’m going through.
43. Cleverness and funniness are two notable factors for rating p*u*n*s, the third has groan in significance.
44. Puncakes should always be served syruptitiously.
45. Wonder if you knew that a pun that is spun with good yarn is fabricated.
46. Health-related p*u*n*s are not funny, especially if you are suffering from irony deficiency.
47. That book about p*u*n*s was simply two meaningful.
48. No wonder forklift operators hate p*u*n*s, they find them unpalletable.
49. That man’s igneous p*u*n*s were found to be written in stone.
50. P*u*n*s that joke about monorails always make decent one-liners.
51. The bakery that was serving p*u*n*s all day decided to name their sandwich the punini.
52. The couple had to file for divorce because the husband loved a good play on words but his wife couldn’t take the pun-ishment.
53. When a joke is owned like you own land, good p*u*n*s would simply go undeeded.
54. That grammarian was always on time, in fact, you could say he was punctual.
55. She took it a-pun herself to find a good pun.
56. P*u*n*s seam to be tailored for tailors because they have them in stitches.
57. Wonder if anyone realized that if you go seven days without a pun it equals one weak.
58. Is there anyway to tell if p*u*n*s are for kids or for groan-ups?
59. The pun is the worst vice, and there is no vice versa.
60. You will always find thirsty joke tellers waiting in the punch line.
61. The only subject you can not make a pun about is the king, because the king isn’t a subject.
62. The pun is very pun-ctual. He is never late for work or appointments, even just one second.
63. The pun daughter wants to become an acu-pun-cturist when she grows up.
These 63 goofy puns on puns are only offensive if you get the joke, otherwise, you are going to be scratching your head wondering why they keep sailing over your head.
Want more funny things? Read our most recent post: Funny Puns, Bad Puns: Different Possible Meanings From The Same Word or these great rock puns.