Rocks – don’t you just love them? I mean, you could climb them, use them to hit a friend, play with them, carve them into beautiful artifacts – there’s literally no end to all the things you could do with a decent sized stone. However, I think I’ve found one unique use that no one’s thought of yet. That’s right; a hilarious collection of the cleverest rock puns and rock jokes you’ll ever hear. And the best part is, there’s a perfect pebble pun for almost any situation. Check this out together with more unicorn puns!
Best Rock Puns and Rock Jokes
1. So, you came here for the best rock puns huh? Give me just a couple minutes and I’ll dig some up.
2. The volcanic rock deserves respect because it was magma before it was even cool.
3. The two tectonic plates just couldn’t keep up the relationship anymore – said there was too much friction between them.
4. When is it the only time you’re allowed to throw rocks at girls? Only when its diamonds.
5. After the last rock slide, nobody takes soil erosion for granite anymore.
6. How on earth did the two geologists manage to have such a successful marriage? Simple, they understood that everyone has their faults.
7. I’ve always wanted to become a rock specialist or geologist, until I recently found out how crowded the field is (you know, coz there’s so many of them these days).
8. If you really want to create an impact in today’s society, try donating for the crater good.
9. I once met a stoner who always complained about losing his apatite – that’s a massive lode of schist is you ask me.
10. Haha, told you I knew a truck lode of rock puns.
11. After listening to some of the reasons my brother was giving for failing the archeologist’s interview, I told him that he should have been a bit more boulder during his presentation.
12. Like all great projects, my construction business is off to a rocky start.
13. Is it true that all rock stars get along? Maybe, but I guess nobody really wants to start a quarry.
14. I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty sure all the other pebble reading these pun sare probably cracking up by now.
15. How did the geologist get so damn good at the dance floor? He finally learned how to do the tectonic shuffle.
16. Recently, our geo teacher lost a large chunk of schist rock from his office. You should have heard him yelling about someone taking a schist in the lab.
17. You know, it’s totally my fault that the conversation here is eroding, that was never what I sediment.
18. Why don’t geologists have many children? Because most of their relationships are strictly plutonic.
19. I’m getting really sick and tired of always getting called to school because the only types of rock my son knows are punk, classic, and heavy metal.
20. Ah yes, Geology – the only profession where you can confidently say you measure a dyke’s cleavage for a living.
21. Why was the miner getting sick and tired of his job? It was actually just boring.
22. What did the judge say to the angry rock star? He charged him with basalt and battery.
23. If you’re going to claim to be the best stone mason, the least you could do is have some concrete proof.
24. What’s the number one most favorite movie for geologists? Pyrites of the Caribbean of course.
25. Alright, here’s a good one. So, how on earth did cave men know what time it was? By using the simple method of app-rocks-immation.
26. Which animal terrifies even the bravest of geologists? A C-rock-odile.
27. In the past, royalty expected everyone to come running and gravelling at their feet.
28. What really got the entire village angry was how the thugs killed the friendly miner in coaled blood.
29. If I were caught between a rock and a hard place, could I also say that I’m caught in corundum?
30. What’s a miner’s favorite type of food? Nothing but b-rock-olli.
31. Is it just me or does the geo teacher live a stone’s throw away from the school?
32. That’s it folks, I’m running low on rock puns, so I’ll call it quits before I hit rock bottom.
33. Where does the rock often go to sleep? – In a bedrock.
34. What is the most favourite band of rocks? – It is The Rolling Stones.