Mice you meet you! Humans do not really like mice, but they are actually a part of many people’s childhood. Have you ever watched Tom and Jerry? How about the Mickey Mouse? We believe that more than 90 per cent of the answers would be yes. And this can be a sensible excuse to ignore the fact that real rats and mice are dirty and cause squeaking noises. Instead, let’s check out the following mouse puns and have fun with these cute creatures.
Best Mouse Puns
1. Long time ago, there was a mouse that ruled the whole Roman Empire. His name was Julius Cheeser!
2. Which type of vehicle do mice often drive to work? – A mini van!
3. The mouse does not want to go swimming because it is afraid of catfish in the ocean.
4. What goes squeak, dash, dot, and dot? – The mouse code.
5. After the bath, the mouse feels squeaky clean!
6. Why does Mickey Mouse fall over? Because he has a Disney spell.
7. The most favourite game of mice is hide and squeak!
8. When does an upset mouse send to other mice at Christmas? – He sends a cross mouse card.
9. The easiest way to make a mouse smile is to say cheese.
10. Mice love doing the washing up because they want to make their clothes squeaky clean.
11. The mice decide to cancel the trip and stay at home because it is raining cats and dogs.
12. When Tom the cat locks Jerry the mouse in a freezer, he will have a mice cube.
13. Mice always need to be oiled because they are so squeaking.
14. The least favourite song of mice must be “What’s New Pussycat!”
15. What do mice say to each other on Christmas Day? – “We wish you a merry Christ-mouse!”
16. What does a mouse say to its lover? – “Honey, you are always my squeak heart!”
17. The mouse looks so strong and manly with its mouse-tache.
18. Which digital device does a cat like to use most? – A mouse!
19. A mouse askes another mouse: “How was your first date?”
The mouse replies:” Well, we just clicked!”
20. What does the husband mouse say to his wife before leaving for work in the morning? – “Have a mice day, sweetheart!”
21. What do we call an unknown mouse? – “Anonymouse.”
22. What is the most favourite food of mice? – It must be mice cream.
23. Do you know which city in the world has the largest number of mice? – It is Hamsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands.
24. Which animal is grey, small, furry, loves cheese, and sucks blood? – A mouse – quito.
25. Which snack do most cats often enjoy? – Mice Krispies.
26. The best way to save a drowning rat is to do mouse to mouse resuscitation.
27. What do we call a mouse that cannot move, drink, or eat? – It is a computer mouse.
28. A mouse without balls is also called an optical mouse.
29. What does the mouse say after his brother broke the front teeth during dinner? – It must be hard cheese!
30. What is the most favourite record of mice? “Please cheese me.”
31. What goes eek, bang, eek? – Perhaps a mouse running in the minefield.
32. Who is the best mouse politician of all time? – Mouse Tse-Tung!
33. Do you know why does the mouse eat the candle? Because it wants to enjoy a light refreshment.
34. Which type of shoes do all mice often wear? – Squeakers.
35. When you put a hamster between two bread slices, it is called a ham sandwich.
36. Mice are great musicians, they know how to play a mouse organ really well.
37. Rats are dangerous because they have a weapon of mouse destruction.
38. When travelling, most mice often stay in The Stilton hotel.
39. How does a mouse feel when her boyfriend is mad at her? – She is very mouserable!
40. Mice can be good students or workers because they keep playing games with their gaming mouses.
41. What do we call a mouse who often rob other mice on the see? – A pi-rat!
42. Today I takes a picture of a mouse. Even though it does not say “cheese”, it would tell that the mouse is still thinking it.
43. What does the cousin of a rat use to pain its nails? – It uses shrew polish.
44. What do mice say to each other when they meet for the first time? – “Mice to meet you!”
45. Do you know why do mice have very long tails? Because they might look so stupid with long hair.
46. What do we call two mice that are fighting with swords in a battle? – They are called mouseketeer!
47. Which type of cheese do all mice love? – It is mouserella!
48. Every mouse knows how to do first aid: mouse-to-mouse resuscitation.
49. The mouse is very lazy, he never does his mousework!
50. It can be bad luck to see a black cat when you are a mouse!
We hope you would be squeaking and have fun with laughter after reading those funny mouse puns. After all, they are not dangerous and dirty as we thought. Check out other pun posts about to have more fun and enjoy with your family or friends: head puns, spider puns, as well as eye puns.