Many of us are scared of spiders because they look so creepy. They often have a reaction from running from them or attempting to kill then. In fact, there is a scientific term for this fear: arachnophobia, which is one of the most common phobias. But in real life, these creatures are more harmless than we thought. That’s why we compiled this list of the best spider puns to help you get rid of your fear and have fun.
Best Spider Puns
1. What is the best career path for a spider? To become a professional web designer.
2. The spider cannot concentrate on its work because it spends too much time playing on the web.
3. The Internet is not something new because spiders were actually on the web thousands of years ago.
4. Spiders have a lot of friends because they spend a lot of time making networks.
5. When spiders visit Paris, they like to eat French flies.
6. Which type of doctors often work with spiders? – A spin doctor.
7. A big spider coming from Ireland is also called paddy long legs.
8. Spiders are the best candidate for high-tech companies because they are the only web developers who enjoy looking for bugs.
9. The fly flies away because the spiders spied ‘er!
10. Spiders can play basketball very well because they are able to catch flies.
11. Why does a spider spin webs? It is because it cannot knit webs.
12. The spider decides to purchase a new laptop because it wants to build a website.
13. What does a spider say to another one? – “Everything will be fun when we have flies!”
14. Bruce Banner says to Spider-Man: “Do not bug me, please!”
15. How can a spider have access to the Internet? – By using the World Wide Web.
16. Spiders can play tennis really well because they are born with great topspin.
17. A spider can destroy the whole World Wide Web by giving it a bug.
18. The spider goes on the test drive because it wants to go for a spin.
19. What do we call a couple of young married spiders? – They are newly webs.
20. The spider couple decides to have the honeymoon after the webbing day.
21. Spiders are like humans. They always search the web when going online.
22. What do we call an undercover spider? – It is called a spy-der.
23. A spider cannot become a pilot because it only knows how to tailspin.
24. If the spider had enough money, it would purchase a new sports car so that it might take it out anytime for a spin.
25. The kid asks his father: “Do you know why spiders always have 8 legs?”
The father replies: “Because if they might be bugs when they had only 6 legs.”
26. On Halloween, the spider says to the fly: “The web would be the trick and the treat would be you!”
27. Do you know what is the most favourite form of the sport of spiders? – It might be fly fishing!
28. The spider kisses her secret crush by spinning the bottle.
29. What do we call a group of 90 spiders on the tire? – It is a spinning wheel!
30. Spiders always like the toy tops of children because they keep spinning all the time.
31. When the spider wife is trying to explain why she comes late, the husband stops her and says: “You are just spinning me a yarn!”
32. How can spiders communicate with each other? Via the World Wide Web!
33. Spiders love eating a kind of sushi called fly-ing fish.
34. The most favourite TV series of the spider is called “The newly web game.”
35. We should never put our trust on a spider because it tends to post a lot of stuff on the webs.
36. When Spider-Man joins the Marvel Universe, we call it a spin-off.
37. What does a spider say when it breaks the new web? – It says: “Darn it!”
38. Spiders are bad drivers because they often spin out.
39. What do we have when crossing corn and spiders? – Cobwebs!
40. If a spider penetrates your ear, it would make your head spin around.
41. Which part of the laptop do spiders use most often? – The webcam.
42. Whenever the spider gets annoyed, he will go up the walls.
43. Modern spiders are different from those in the past because they now have a lot of websites and can surf the webs.
44. What do we call a dancing spider? – It is called a jitterbug.
45. Do you know the spider that is involved in a complicated love triangle? It is actually a tangled web.
46. When we cross a spider and an eyeball, we have a website.
47. Spiders are great at swimming because they are born with webbed feet.
48. Which is the most favourite day of the week of spiders? – Fly-day.
49. What do we call a spider that bullies others? – It is called a web hacker.
50. How tall is a typical spider? – Eight feet!
51. What is the difference between a spider and a professional web developer? – A spider wants to find buts, but a web developer does not.
52. Where do spiders often play football together? – In Webley Stadium (London)
53. What do spiders often do with friends after school? – They always hang out together.
54. Where can spiders purchase drugs, guns, and other illegal items? – On the dark web.
No matter if you suffer from arachnophobia or not, these spider puns are supposed to bring fun and laugh rather than fear. We hope you can have a relaxing time with your friends and family. Do you sill want more interesting jokes or puns, then check out the following posts on crab puns, head puns, as well as eye puns.