Let’s be honest: Every foodie wishes to get his or her hands on a well-plated crab dinner once day. But not all of us can have an opportunity to enjoy it since these clawsome foods are only available in some regions and specific seasons of the year. The amazing flavours, colourful shells, and tasty dishes can be a perfect experience that we cannot forget. To make your meal even better, we have created a list of top best crab puns that are both funny and interesting. Read on and enjoy your dinner!
Best Crab Puns
1. Here is a few sentences in the famous song written by a crab musician:
“Here’s a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don’t worry, be crabby”
2. Do you hear about the speech of the crab president? It is an incredibly crab – tivating speech.
3. What is the best job for a crab? – Maybe a crab driver!
4. Christmas is here in the ocean. And Santa Claws is coming to town.
5. Crabs are always drunk because they never walk in a straight line
6. A great crab pun can be very hard to crack.
7. The crab will never share its food with other people because it has been known to be very shellfish.
8. Do you know how can a crab move around on land? – It just uses the sidewalk!
9. A gentleman walks into a famous restaurant and asks: “Do you serve crabs here?”
The waiter replies: “Yes, we serve everyone. Please take a seat.”
10. An interesting fact about crabs: They are vegan and love eating crab-bage.
11. When a crab runs out of money, where can it go to borrow some? – A prawn broker!
12. The crab needs to have a day off work because it pulls a mussel.
13. Who will bring Christmas presents to young crabs? – Santa Claws.
14. A crab walks into a bar. The waiter asks: “Hi sir, how can I help you? You look so confused?”
The crab replies: “I am actually finding a sand bar.”
15. In each meal, the crab always adds a pinch of salt on its foods.
16. How does a crab call his family? – Use a shell phone.
17. Which game do crabs hate the most? – Rock, paper, scissors. You must already know the reason!
18. The crab and shrimp never leave a tip for the waiter. They are so shellfish!
19. A great piece of advice from a hermit crab: “It is okay to come out of your shell and think outside the box.”
20. What is the most favourite fruit of crabs? – It must be crab apples.
21. The crab is telling his jokes, but nobody laughs because these are all crabby jokes.
22. What is the most favourite drink of crabs? – Sex on the beach.
23. Do you know the crab pub in the downtown? It only offers one drink in the menu. It is “Claw du Bois.”
24. Why does the crab cross the road? – In fact, it never does that because a crab can only use the sidewalks.
25. The crab director is fired because he cannot move the business forwards.
26. The hermit crab refuses to go in its shell because it is claw – strophobic.
27. What is the most popular name for a female crab? – Miss-shell!
28. The crab with irritable bowel syndrome nests under bakeries because it is probably the simplest place to pinch a loaf.
29. The star sign of my friend is cancer, and yesterday he was diagnosed with crabs.
30. What is the easiest seafood that you can cat accidentally? – Probably crabs!
31. The doctor suggests the overweight crab to start a low-crab diet to improve his health.
32. Tinker is quite like the ocean. Sometimes we can catch fish, and sometimes we can catch crabs.
33. Avoid having sex in the Arctic with an Eskimo because you would get sexually transmitted diseases.
34. You should never make a friend with crabs because all of them are just crabby.
35. Do you know why carbs often have obesity? Because they consume a lot of crab – hohydrate.
36. Which chemical element accounts for the large part in the body of crabs? – Crabon.
37. Crabs are bad at learning a new language because they never care about the vocrabulary.
38. What would a crab order when it enters a coffee shop? – A cup of crab – uccino.
39. Holy crab! This is the first time I see a crab walking straight.
40. Thank you for inviting me to the dinner. Your crab dishes are just clawsome!
41. I do not know why these crabs become angry quickly and leave the restaurant when I say: “You are just crabs!”
Whether you are enjoying a crab dish in the summer or wishing for those delicious recipes somewhere, these crab puns would be a great option for your day. All of them are very witty and funny to bring happiness to everyone. If you are looking for more, then check out the following posts on travel puns, rose puns, as well as farm puns.