Penguins are cute! Everyone seems to be a big fan of these aquatic flightless birds as they look funny and adorable in their white and dark plumage. Whether you have seen them in real life or not, this list of the best penguin puns would make you love these tiny, delightful, and enchanting animals more.
Best Penguin Puns
1. Do you know what do we call a happy and cheerful penguin? It is called a pen – grin
2. Many scientists believe that penguins do not live in the United Kingdom because they are afraid of Wales.
3. Penguins are one of the most popular animals all over the world because they are always ice (nice) guys.
4. I find penguins so annoying because they always fish for compliments.
5. What do penguins wear when they go to the beach? They wear ice caps
6. Penguins are always good racing car drivers because they often start in pole positions
7. I have a penguin, and he often gets around the neighbourhood with a b-icicle.
8. Who is the most favourite member in the family of a penguin? His Aunt Artica
9. Do you how a penguin constructs his house? He igloos it together.
10. Any penguins can pass their driving test easily by winging it.
11. What does a nuclear scientist penguin eat when he visits the United Kingdom? – Fission chips.
12. When penguins face a difficult situation, they often flipper coin to make a decision.
13. Why do not penguins fly? Because they aren’t tall enough to become pilots.
14. I just saw some penguins crossed the road this morning. Perhaps chickens are taking a day off.
15. When the female penguin wants to break up, the male penguin says “Waddle I do without you in my life, baby!”
16. Each morning, my penguin always wishes everybody to have an ice day!
17. What does the sea say to penguins? Nothing, the sea just waves.
18. Do you know which part of a racing car that penguin drivers like most? It is the eggs – celerator!
19. What would a magician penguin say to you? Let’s choose any cod you want!
20. A penguin just asks me “Do you see my mom?” I say “I am not sure, what does she look like?”
21. Yesterday, an emperor penguin entered my shop with a toga. At first, I thought he was the Emperor Julius Freezer.
22. What do we call a penguin that is in a shell suit? It is called an egg!
23. When a penguin wants to be better at something, the best way is to pract – ice hard.
24. Penguins do not always go swimming. But when they do, it is always in the South pool.
25. Do you know why penguins have to carry fish in the beaks? It is simply because they do not any pockets.
26. Polar bears are known as a natural predator of penguins. That’s why you might here bears say this on Christmas “Fishing you a beary Christmas, penguins”
27. What do we call the wife of the penguin king? She is called a pen – queen!
28. Believe it or not, I’ve just seen a penguin in a pear tree!
29. I suffer from a condition called OPD, which stands for Obsessive Penguin Disorder.
30. When a penguin loses his tail, the first place he visits must be a re – tail store.
31. Do you know which side of the penguin has feathers the most? It is the outside.
32. What is the favourite salad of a penguin? Iceberg lettuce
33. After having dinner in the restaurant, what would the penguin say to the waiter? Put it on my bill.
34. The penguin always keeps his money in the snow bank.
35. What does a penguin have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Icebergers!
36. Penguins do not always drink red wine. But when they do, they drink penguin noir.
37. If you mess with a penguin, you might get the painguin!
38. What do we call a penguin that stands in the desert? It is a lost penguin!
39. When my penguin gets sick, all that I need to do is giving him Tweet – ment
40. Have you heard the joke about that broken egg? It cracks me up
41. How can a penguin drink? Out of break – ers!
42. Where does a penguin get his money from? A fishbank
43. These penguins always go dancing in the snowball each night.
44. How do penguins make a pancake? Simply with their flippers!
45. What is the most favourite drink of a penguin during the summer? Iced tea
46. What do we call a cold penguin? It is called a Brrrr-d.
47. What is the most favourite snack of a penguin? Brrrr – tos.
48. Instead of saying to other penguins, the emperor penguin just gives them the cold shoulder
49. What is red and white and black all over? It is an embarrassed penguin.
50. What is white and black that goes around and around? It is a penguin that is playing in a revolving door.
51. What is white and black, white and black, and white and black? It is a penguin that is rolling down the hill.
52. Who is the most favourite pop celebrity of a penguin? A seal
53. The penguin goes to the theatre at the dive – in.
54. An evil penguin probably lays deviled eggs
55. The penguin crosses the road just to go with the floe.
56. On Halloween, the penguin wants to become Mario Penguinetti!
57. Penguins and polar bears cannot get on well with each other simply because they are polar opposites!
58. The penguin does not have the guts to jump off of the iceberg because it has cold feet.
59. What does the penguin eat for dinner? – An ice-burger!
Watching penguins walking around can be funny, and so are those puns about them. We hope you have great moments and entertain yourself with this list. If you want more, check out the following posts on mountain, butt, and axe. Feel free to share with us your thoughts or ideas in the comment section below.