If you are looking for an amazing collection of puns about hills or mountains, then you have just found it! These funny and brilliant mountain puns would certainly come in handy for those people who love hiking or trekking and want to relax their mind after intense trips. Stock up on our jokes and have a good time with your partners in the next adventures.
Best Mountain Puns
1. I have just found a mountain that is full of kittens. It is called a meow – tain.
2. I would love climbing to the peak of Mount Everest, but I do not see the point.
3. Have you ever heard about the laziest mountain? It is called Everest.
4. Mountains can be great comedians because they are basically hill areas.
5. The icy froth of that mountain range is really col.
6. Climbing to the top of the hill can be fun, but it is all downhill from that point.
7. Do you hear anything about the mathematician who climbed the mountain? He has climbed on the slope.
8. Have you heard the stories about the hill? I would not get over it.
9. Do you know that the mountain goat is always the top of the world?
10. I want to know how far that mountain goes apart. However, I do not know which range it is in.
11. When the husband of the queen reaches the peak of the mountain, he is really a high king.
12. When the husband of the queen gets back to his palace after climbing the mountain, the queen says “Hi King!”
13. Do you know what is the difference between hell and hill? It is only a fine line.
14. Do you hear about the mountain lion which hides on the mountain top? It is peaking at climbers.
15. I am pretty sure that the mountain range and the butte use the same bathroom.
16. What do we call a drunk man who climbs the mountain? He is called a high man.
17. Mountains will never catch a cold simply because they always wear snow caps on their heads.
18. Why are these mountains always tired? Because they are not Everest.
18. What is the most favourite drink of a cow? Mountain Moo.
19. Which mountain people can drink to quench their thirst? Mountain Dew
20. What is the most dangerous mountain in the world? It must be Kill – a – man – jaro
21. I have a new project on locating parts of the mountain. However, I do not know where to summit.
22. Mountains are not only funny. They are also hill areas.
23. How can mountains see everything? They just peak!
24. Why is Popeye made at “The Pope”? Because he goes to Mount Olive!
25. President Washington rides to Mount Vernon. That’s why Mrs. Washington gets furious.
26. The mom mountain has just given birth to triplets. The dad mountain decides to name them Mount Ever, Mount Everer, and Mount Everest, respectively.
27. My family used to live near a large mountain range. But now we are living where it is all flat. We have not realized that we took the mountain for granite.
28. Why does the science teacher take her class to the mountains on the field trip? Because they need higher grades.
29. Hey girl, are you a mountain? Because I just cannot get over you.
30. What would a mountain say when it is sick? I am feeling hill.
31. What does a mountain often do at its daily meal? It avalunch.
32. You will never win when playing hide and seek with a mountain. Know why? Because the mountain can always peak.
33. What do we call a funny and small mountain? It is called Hill – arious.
34. Do you know what “Brokeback Mountain” and “The Lord of the Rings” have in common? They are both films about people who go to the mountain and destroy the ring of someone.
35. Do you hear the news about the presidential candidate who just died in an accident when climbing the mountain? There were only two candidates, so his opponent obviously won the election by a landslide.
36. What does a mountain climber with insomnia say to the other one? “Hey, do you ever – est?”
37. Why does the mountain utter a laugh? Because it is hill – arious!
38. After reaching the peak of the mountain, how could a geologist get down? ‘e rode
39. You should never get undressed or take off your clothes when hiking in the mountain because it can peak.
40. What do we call a flock of sheep that tumbles down a mountain? They are called a lamb – slide.
41. My friends laugh at the areas with small mountains because they think that these are hill regions.
42. The first lesson in life that the dad mountain teaches his son is “A little more altitude, a little less altitude.”
43. What would a happy mountain say to a grumpy and bad-tempered mountain? “Hey man, you should change your altitude!”
44. A mountain is quite like time. It can be very challenging to budget both.
45. I really love these mountain plateaus because they are the highest kind of flattery.
46. What do we call a poem that is written when the poet climbs a mountain? It is called a hikeu.
47. How would Sisyphus deal with the large rock that falls down the mountain? He simply rolls with the rock.
48. During the road trip on the mountain, I try to grab fog. Unfortunately, I always mist.
49. If my girlfriend asks me about the plan for the hike today, I will nicely summit up.
50. The mountain biker killed everyone in his team because he went into a cycle-path.
51. Do you know what is the actual difference between hell and hill? It is only a fine line.
If you love hiking and puns at the same time, then we believe these puns can be great options to keep your next adventures having more fun. Reading them could make you feel energetic and high to finish the journey. If you want more fun, feel free to check out these puns on butt, axe, and hat.