There is nothing as heavenly as the whiff of wet earth that comes from the ground when a sudden shower pounds a dry ground. This fragrance is so sensational that almost every language on earth has a specific description for it. Rain has a way of rejuvenating the earth and making everything above ground so refreshed. This same phenomenon describes the impact of rain puns. They are refreshing and so hilarious. You keep asking for more.
Best Rain Puns
1. With the kind of weather, it was almost certain that the bride-to-be would get a hoarse throat as she walked through the rain into her bridal shower.
2. When it was raining yesterday, I saw a man use ketchup and I got quite shocked. It is only later that I learnt he was taking advantage of the raining cats and hot dogs.
3. The best place meteorologists can stop to get a drink on their way home is the isobar.
4. The only way bees can fly right through the rain is when they have their yellow jackets on.
5. Yesterday’s weather forecast predicted freezing rain. However, it turned out to be quite an ice day.
6. When it rains chickens and ducks, the best description for the weather is foul weather.
7. Nowadays, people drought the accuracy of weather men because the climatic patterns are so unpredictable.
8. The winds of change started raining silver, copper, and gold coins.
9. The queen’s favorite form of precipitation is the reign.
10. When we were young, we had this myth that lightning bolts go all the way to cloud 9.
11. When you camp in the mountain ranges, one thing you have to be prepared for is to run off when it starts raining.
12. The main difference between the weather and a horse is that one rains down while the other is reined up.
13. It was until recently that I understood the weather bureau is more of an umbrella organization.
14. The favorite kind of precipitation for a king is hail.
15. When the student was asked when Monday was coming, he responded monsoon.
16. Thunderstorms are shrewd investors. They put their money in a combination of frozen and liquid assets.
17. There was a conversation among raindrops in the sky. They were saying, “when we meet two of us, it is just for company, but when we are three, we become a cloud.”
18. When it rains, cows normally lie down. The reason for this is to keep each udder dry.
19. Hailing taxes is far much worse than raining buckets.
20. If you have been observant, any time prior to raining candy, it sprinkles.
21. The weather report from Mexico is just in and it says it is chili today and hot tamale in the afternoon.
22. Even during thunderstorms, Santa can still deliver presents because raindeers fly his sleigh.
23. The best phrase you can use to describe dangerous precipitation during weather forecasts is a rain of terror.
24. We all went out trying to catch fog, but we mist.
25. We visit our parents every snow often.
26. Ensure you save for the rainy day because even your closest friends can give you a cold shoulder.
27. The only war that can be fought in winter is the cold war.
28. It is always a difficult decision to cast the frost stone especially if you know you are equally guilty.
29. When the storm begun, the garden party became a bit disorganized and food service was turned to a frost come frost served.
30. Deep in the woods, we followed the tracks through the snow. I wasn’t quite sure whether the path we had followed earlier would have sled us to the right destination.
31. My favorite character in the movie is the warrior who sleighed the monster.
32. With the global climate variations, no one knows weather to put on warm clothing or just go out in a tee.
33. We saw the drizzly bear stuck in snow with its eyes white open.
34. None of us promised the guests that we were to avalanche party because we were not sure of the weather.
35. When I thought I was all wrong, everybody kept on telling me, “you are dewing it right.” That was the source of my inspiration.
36. It rains money when there is a “change” in the weather.
37. There are so many puppies and kitties around the neighbourhood. Perhaps it is because it has been raining cats and dogs for hours.
After such a warm session reading through the puns, I can’t leave you out in the cold. I invite you right in to sample other puns. There are train puns, potato puns, dog puns, and many more. They are all in alphabetic order.