Whether it is Halloween or Thanksgiving, orange puns squeeze out the happiness and laughter from every person who gets to hear them. You never run out of juice as these puns are simply delectable.
Best Orange Puns
1. In the middle of the night yesterday, I dreamt that I was swimming in a sea of oranges only to wake up and realize that it was just a Fanta-sea.
2. When you come across oranges wearing suntan lotion, don’t judge them harshly. They do so in order not to peel.
3. Nowadays oranges have decided to go out with prune. The reason is that it is becoming so hard to find a date.
4. Oranges do sweat when squeezed hard at work. However, they give orange juice instead.
5. We found the blonde lady staring at the carton of oranges at the store. When we asked her what’s the matter, she said the carton was written concentrate.
6. The oranges that stopped rolling down the hill are those that had run out of juice.
7. Apples and oranges had a conversation one day. Guess what the apples were saying the oranges, nothing stupid, apples don’t talk.
8. The oranges hadn’t been peeling well for a week when they finally decided to seek medical attention.
9. We all know that monkeys of all species love bananas, however, there is one family that doesn’t really fancy them, the orang-utans.
10. Oranges rarely pass driving tests, this is because they keep on peeling out.
11. The Paddington bears don’t eat lots of marmalade sandwiches because they are already stuffed.
12. At the orange juice factory, works who don’t concentrate lose their jobs.
13. The fruit bat ate the orange because of its appeal. It had such a nice color.
14. The least favorite day for an orange is a juice day.
15. During World War 2, sending food to the troops was a challenge. Researchers had to concentrate to figure out how to send orange juice.
16. The favorite drink for batman is a fruit punch.
17. When you cross an orange with a parrot, you end up with a carrot.
18. The orange said to the melon, “You are one in a melon.” The melon replied, “You are so appealing.”
19. He apologized for driving the orange to the edge of the blade.
20. When the orange started peeling, he was glad it was finally cutting some weight.
21. Since her parents wanted to become wealthy fast, they ensured their daughter had an orange-d marriage.
22. We had made everything for the party and the groom came in, did a quick assessment and didn’t seem amused. “Orange you glad we did this?” we asked him.
23. Finally, the call came in and she was informed by the person on the other end of the line that the company had orange-d an interview for the following day.
24. The enemies sped right into the navel base that was at the middle of the island.
25. The apples and oranges were left all alone as everyone else had dates.
26. What about a fat orange cut for a pet.
27. Despite his puns being so orange-inal, nobody really likes them.
28. An organization that citricises its workers cannot get the maximum juice out of them.
29. It peels nice to be voted in as the most appeeling model in the contest.
30. The best county in the US acknowledged for giving the juiciest fruits is Orange County in Southern California.
31. An apple and an orange signed up for a tournament. No one was really surprised when they had both were seeded.
32. When I was in grade school, one of my best friends spoke Mandarin. One day, he introduced me to his parents and I told them I don’t speak orange.
33. The orange was really sad at the event because it had no peelings whatsoever for the desperate prune.
34. The best punishment to give orange kids is getting them canned. This is the only way to prevent them from going bad.
35. When you cross an orange and a bunny, you will end up with a pip squeak.
If you have been trying to fit 12 ounces of liquid into a new packaging, why don’t you cherish the orange puns above and then think about all that later. It’s not just orang, there is so much juice in other puns as well such as pickle puns, cold puns, and alcohol puns.