You may miss the beaming down of the sun and the pouring of sweat, but these cold puns will give you a reason to smile. Share them with friends and spread the love.
Best Cold Puns
1. If I have an ice house and for some reason it falls apart, Igloo it back together.
2. After he slipped and fell on the ice, the man didn’t say a word. He gave everyone the cold shoulder.
3. When we got to the rink, the ruts were visible. The maintenance crew must be slipping up on its job.
4. It is not by coincidence that every ice-cream parlor owner is also a Sunday school teacher for a side hustle.
5. Nobody could get a job at the ice rink because the management had put a hiring freeze.
6. Ice cubes also have emotions and they get angry from time to time. When they do, they boil with anger and then let off steam.
7. Everyone was amazed seeing the girl walking into the ice cream store covering herself with an umbrella. They later found out that she had been informed they were going to be sprinkles.
8. The reason he got cold feet is because he slept with his legs in a basket of ice.
9. During the discussion, the two teams decided to take a walk into the frozen pond. They figured out that this was the best way to break the ice.
10. There is nothing as bad as being alone and too cold. You become totally ice-olated and cut off.
11. Snowmen have a special name they call their offspring. They refer to them as chill-dren.
12. When you cross a vampire and a snowman, you get a frost bite.
13. In the north pole, there is a community of snowmen who use cold cash as their currency.
14. When the snow boy fought with the snow girl, the latter gave him a cold shoulder.
15. When you walk through the winter with your eyes closed, the only thing you can catch is a cold.
16. In summer, musicians keep their trumpets in freezers because people enjoy cool music.
17. When I told them I have a cold, they started laughing at me. I retorted, “It’s snot funny.”
18. Th cold weather always comes towards the end of the year weather you like it or not.
19. Imagine they said they don’t enjoy my cold puns. That was not just insensitive but cold as well.
20. When it really gets cold here, everyone rushes into their homes. It’s snow a laughing matter.
21. When it became cold outside, we decided to chill in the store and have some coffee.
22. Taking a walk on the icy lake is snow problem only that you have to brave the cold weather.
23. There is nothing as enjoyable as taking cold candy on a snow cup.
24. It started getting cold and we were in this home with a snowman who kept telling us tall tales. He was certainly a snow-fake.
25. In the middle of the winter, the city administration announced a snowman party with a huge banner written ‘Welcome to our snowball’.
26. The best diet in cold weather is icebergs and chilly sauce.
27. When they were ordering for the cake in winter, they said it shouldn’t come with thick icing.
28. Eskimos love keeping cows in the cold and snow. They call them eskimoo.
29. When the sun shines while it is still cold and snowing, be on the look out for snowbows.
30. It was getting cold and we had to part ways. “Ice to meet you, it’s been a wonderful time.” He said to me.
31. Snowmen are excellent in the discipline of saving. They have snow banks where they keep their money for the rainy season.
32. The only way to keep the snow from giving you cold feet is by ensuring you don’t go around brrfooted.
33. Frosty the snowman divorced his wife because he thought she was a flake.
34. Together with the snowmen we had a wonderful lunch which really was a bunch of iceburgers.
35. The only was to scare snowmen in the winter cold is to get them a hairdryer.
36. I would like to tell you a great ice pun, but the problem is that I have just slipped my mind.
37. Those scientists who are devoted to experimenting with thin ice would achieve a breakthrough.
38. You do not like my ice pun? How cold!
These cold puns will crack up even the most frigid individual. Don’t break the ice and just walk away, keep them giggling by browsing other puns such as mushroom puns, bug puns, and pickle puns.