Instead of bugging your friends with dry jokes, why don’t you try bug puns. They teach so much about insects and also make you laugh with friends.
Best Bug Puns
1. None of the alphabet letters can hurt you if they get close except for letter B (bee).
2. On their way home after a hard day at work, one flea suggests to another that they should hop home and the second flea responds, “I think I am too exhausted, what about itching a hike?”
3. A rabbit that has beetles all over it is known as a bugs bunny.
4. If you watch baseball, there are moments when players are like spiders when they catch a fly.
5. Have you ever heard of flies that are large enough to swallow frogs? I bet you haven’t. one of them is a hoarse fly.
6. Everybody knows how smart talking parrots are. However, there are other creatures that are smarter than them one of which is a spelling bee.
7. There is nothing as confusing as being an ant. This is because all the uncles are still ants.
8. When the teacher walked in, he quickly noticed that the student seated at the entrance had a fly perched on his nose. The teacher asked, “Are you okay? Is there anything bugging you?”
9. In life, there are only two choices, to bee or not to bee. Anyone capable of ant-sirring that unlocks the potential hidden in life.
10. After a long day’s play, the dog said to the flea, “Please stop bugging me I am tired”.
11. Everyone else was allowed into the dance expect not the butterfly. This is because it was a mothball.
12. How bees manage to live in a colony is unfathomable. It is bee-yond comprehension.
13. At the end of the first street in town, there was a restaurant that was opened specifically for frogs. The dish on offer was French flies and honey.
14. Even if you hate insects that much, wasp’s the point of spraying a deadly chemical on them.
15. The fly flew when the spider spied on her.
16. The butterfly team could not imagine that the bees would win the championship. It was simply unbee-lievable for such a weak team to make it through to the finals.
17. Whenever you see a bug, flea before it bites you.
18. There is nothing that is funny and makes dogs itch like flea stooges.
19. Ants always frequent picnics but are never invited.
20. The ultimate solution to make flies fear your house and not land on any surface especially a computer is to log in to the world wide web.
21. I had two ants who at some point ran away to get married. We used to call them ant-elopes.
22. Snails never perch on ships because of the saline water. However, when you see one on a ship, probably it is a snailor.
23. There is this creature that is on the ground but still is a hundred feet in the air. A centipede on its back.
24. Most insects operate as undercover bugs. They hide in blankets, sheets, and operate at night. In other words, they are spy-ders.
25. A fly without wings can aptly be called a walk.
26. Whenever you are about to kill an insect of any type, the bug spray for their lives.
27. Letter A’s are like flowers because bee’s come right after them.
28. The strongest of all animals is a snail because it is the only one carrying its home around with it.
29. The reason why bees fly and ants crawl is because the former bee-live in themselves.
30. If someone keeps on bugging you just mind your own buzz-iness.
31. In the bees family, their most favorite day is the bee-day.
32. The two bedbugs who met in the mattress got married later in the spring.
33. Spiders normally go for honeymoon after a successful webbing day.
34. Some bugs don’t take much sugar. They are known as diabeetle.
35. Bees brush their hair using a honeycomb.
Bugs are not always annoying. If you think on the other side, their puns can be really hilarious. Don’t laugh alone, share with friends and come back for more puns like sushi puns, pirate puns, and mushroom puns.