If you have never had a good time to clean the gutters, the bowling experience will certainly bring back some good old memories. The bowling puns below bring out the humor with every ball that rolls.
Best Bowling Puns
1. When I got my first job at the bowling alley, I was only tenpin.
2. The last time I wanted to go bowling, all the pins were on strike. So I just stayed at home and watched TV instead.
3. In the history of bowling, there is one bowler who floats like a butterfly and stings pretty much like a bee. His name is Muhammad Alley.
4. The reason why bowling alleys are so quiet is such that you can hear a pin drop.
5. Did you know that old bowlers do not die? They simply end up in gutters.
6. The crowd had filled up the venue and everyone was waiting for the bowling alley to open. Finally, they got the ball rolling.
7. When you go with an army general onto a bowling alley, he will start bowling even before you enter his name on the scoreboard.
8. The bowling solder decided to launch a pre-emptive strike.
9. There is a specific type of cats who love to go bowling. They are known as alley cats.
10. If you doubt whether bowling is a sport, get it from me, that yes, it is a sport, but for people who have talent to spare.
11. There is a commonality between a thanksgiving and a bowler guest. They both love turkey.
12. Bowlers do not make good employees. This is because for 80% of the time, they are always going on strike.
13. The best holiday for you to go bowling is thanksgiving because you will get turkeys.
14. If you do bowling and for some reason you can’t hear a pin drop, something could be wrong with your bowling.
15. A blonde and bowling ball all face the same fate. They end up in the gutter.
16. Bowlers pay a lot of money to play. This is because it is a bum per lane.
17. If you are observant enough, you will never see a football player in a bowling alley. The reason is, they spike the ball after getting a strike.
18. Ideally, the cost of a bowling game should be ten pinnies. However, with inflation, the price always goes up.
19. In a conversation between one pin and another, one said, “Let us never split.”
20. The toilets at an AMF are known as the boweling alleys.
21. The bowling team of which I am captain is known lightning. This is because we get countless strikes.
22. The success in this sport is not how you bowl, but how you roll.
23. When the going gets tough, let the pins fall where they may.
24. The beauty with bowling is that you can get three strikes, but you still remain in the game.
25. The basic rule in the bowling game is to ensure you leave no pin standing.
26. If you happen to knock down all the pins, don’t be overly excited. Spare us the details.
27. The closer we came to the alley, the louder the bowling thunder.
28. The moto of their school bowling team was ‘let’s knock em down’.
29. Bowling can be really fun if you have enough spare time.
30. It is not really much about how you bowl, but instead how you roll.
31. My strategy is simple, knocking them down a pin at a time.
32. The perfect description of a bowling game is one where there is plenty of room at the top, but no room to lie down.
33. You cannot strike it, if you don’t try it.
34. Good bowlers always keep their minds out of the gutter.
35. At the end of the year, there is always a rock n’ bowl concert where everyone gets entertained.
If you have never been cracked up, I am sure the above bowling puns have knocked down one pin at a time and left you with nothing to spare, but just laugh. Don’t roll alone, invite others and check out some other puns such as turtle puns, chocolate puns and bean puns.