It’s almost impossible to look at a koala and not smile. These furry creatures are cute, cuddly and fun, and they’re also a great source of unBEARably funny puns! We have searched all over the place for the most hilarious koala puns and jokes out there, so buckle your seat belt – we think you’re going to enjoy them beary much! Not really interested in koalas and want to read rather about bigger animals? Try our favorite llama puns.
Best Koala Puns and Koala Jokes
1. Why do koalas make such great supervisors? Because they’re always so concerned about koalaty.
2. How did the koala bear get the high-paying job? He met all of the koalafications.
3. What happened when the koala house party got a little too far out of hand? One of the neighbors koalaed the cops.
4. What is a koala’s favorite pop singer? Koala Rae Jepsen. Her most popular song? “Koala Me Maybe”.
5. What do koalas do when they see social injustice happening in the world? They fight for ekoalaty!
6. What did the koala write in his Valentine’s Day card to his girlfriend? “I love you-calyptus”.
7. A star athlete in Koalaville got kicked off the Olympic team for cheating. Unfortunately, he was diskoalafied.
8. Why did the koala bear eat so much eucalyptus? He simply couldn’t leaf it alone.
9. What happened when the koala tripped and fell in a crowded restaurant? He got embearassed.
10. What do koalas use when they’re doing yard work? A wheelbearow.
11. Where do koalas go to settle legal matters? A kangaroo court!
12. What did the koala radio host say before going on a commercial break? “We’re going to take a small paws for our sponsors.”
13. What is a koala’s favorite soft drink? Koka-Koala, of course!
14. I tried to keep a koala in my house, but the smell was just unBEARable.
15. What’s small, furry and slightly purple? A koala holding its breath!
16. How do you know when a baby koala bear is happy? You’ll see them jump for joey!
17. What is a koala bear’s favorite line in the movie “The Sixth Sense”? “Aussie dead people.”
18. What is a koala bear’s favorite mixed drink? A pina koala.
19. Did you hear about the koala bear in the church choir? Yeah, they say he sings bearitone.
20. Where are koalas taken when they die? To an ancient bearial site.
21. What is a koala’s favorite Christmas carol? Deck the halls with boughs of holly, koala-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!!!
22. What’s another popular Christmas song that baby koalas like to sing? “Joey to the World”, of course!
22. Was the koala able to complete the grueling 26-mile marathon? Bearly.
23. Why was the koala scientist so well-respected by his peers? He was known for conducting excellent koalatative research.
24. What is a koala’s favorite type of fruit? Bearies.
25. What do you call a koala with no teeth? A gummy bear.
26. Why don’t koalas like fast food? Because it’s too hard for them to catch.
27. Why do you never see koalas wearing shoes? Because they love going bearfoot.
28. How did the little koala bear stop the movie? She hit the paws button.
29. What would you call a dream where a koala bear is eating you? A bite-mare.
30. How do koalas stay in shape? They do bearobics.
31. Why didn’t the koala bear get the job? He was underkoalafied. How did he fix this? By going back to koalage.
32. Besides eucalyptus leaves, what is a koala bear’s favorite vegetable? Koalaflower.
33. What do you call a koala with a negative attitude? The bearer of bad news.
34. What do koalas do when they’re facing a tough situation? They grin and bear it.
35. Which side of a koala bear has the most fur? The outside!
36. There once was a koala who could run at a speed of more than 800 miles per hour. He was the first koala to break the sound bearier.
37. What’s the scariest koala movie ever made? The Bear Witch Project.
38. If you ever own a koala as a pet, make sure you can keep track of it by putting a koalar around its neck.
39. Every koala supports the idea of being able to defend themselves against tyranny. They believe in having the right to bear claws.
40. What does a koala do before making any kind of appointment? He always checks his koalander.
41. Where do most koala movie stars live? In Koalawood, Koalafornia, of course!
42. What happens when a koala drinks too much alcohol? He gets a bear gut.
43. Before the Koalaville basketball team can play for the national championship, they have to make it through the koalafying rounds.
44. Koalas are so adorable and caring. They give each other the best koalaty hugs.