Dinosaur puns are diverse as the sizes and shapes of dinosaurs themselves. These fearful great reptiles can be described and referred to with a lot of humour. Below are some of the best puns you will ever hear.
Best Dinosaur Puns
1. The one-eyed dinosaur passed us somewhere along the forest lane, but I am not sure he-saurus.
2. The dinosaur that had an extensive vocabulary of just about anything in the world was named a Thesaurus.
3. In one of the eating competitions, Mega-Sore-Ass, the dinosaur that eats curry, walked away with the prize.
4. There is nothing as beautiful as a group of dinosaurs singing together. The proper name for that is a tyranno-chorus.
5. Dinosaurs are never known to have sleeping problems. However, there are some with sleep apnea and they really dino-snores.
6. You can imagine the size of a dinosaur and what could possibly happen if it gets involved in a car accident. It can be an unprecedented tyrannosaurus wreck.
7. When you weigh a dinosaur, you may expect it to break the weighing machines. On the contrary, they are never overweight, and this is because they are surrounded by scales.
8. The favourite dinosaur for kids is a Toys-‘R-US.
9. If you domesticate a Pterodactyl, you won’t hear it go to the bathroom. This is because its pee is silent.
10. The scariest type of dinosaur recorded in the books is known as a Terror-dactyl.
11. When you cross explosives with a tyrannosaurus rex, you end up with a new breed of dinosaur known as dino-mite.
12. Believe it or not, dinosaurs also break up. The proper name for one after a break up is tyrannosaurus ex.
13. After the meal, the dinosaur in charge of the visiting team walked right up to the cashier and told him, keep the climate change.
14. After a long period of searching for employment unsuccessfully, the dinosaur clown finally got a job at the carnivore.
15. The Archaeopteryx did catch the worm and the reason was, it was the early bird.
16. In pre-historic times, the sunrise was called meglodawn.
17. The triceratops gave his computer roving speed because they have such a good RAM.
18. When the dinosaurs started becoming extinct, conservationists came up with the slogan ‘Jurassic times call for Jurassic measures’.
19. There is totally nothing to laugh about when you think of the skeletal remains of dinosaurs. It is not humerus.
20. When she came over to ask me why dinosaurs no longer walk the face of the earth, I dino know what to tell her.
21. The sailor had so much passion about dinosaurs and to prove his love, he had drawn a mast-odon on his sails.
22. The horror movie was full of dinosaur ghosts and the starring actor was a scaredactyl.
23. Dinosaurs are very artistic, they decorate their bathrooms with rustic rep-tiles.
24. Putting dinosaur skeletons together is not just tedious, but a mammoth task.
25. In prehistoric times, there was so much order. Do you know who were the law enforcers? Tricera-cops.
26. Dinosaurs love the rodeo. Particularly, the bronco-saurus never misses an event.
27. Dinosaur jokes are certainly hilarious, but dino-bores tell so many of them that they lose taste.
28. A scared dinosaur is known as a nervous rex.
29. Inviting a dinosaur for breakfast is the simplest thing you can do. You just say “Tea rex” and that’s all!
30. There is a type of dinosaur that has been instructed to shoot and kill, questions later. It is known as ammo-saurus.
31. On his first day at school, the young T-rex headed straight to the playground for his favourite sport known as the dino-see-saw.
32. The dinosaur charged with sewing the garments for all the prehistoric animals was known as a dino-sewer.
33. The dino-store was the favourite one-stop shop for all the prehistoric reptiles.
34. The no-dough-saurus was the only broke dinosaur at the party.
35. When looking after dinosaurs, ensure the stegosaur-rust doesn’t stay out in the rain.
36. What do we get when crossing a pig and a dinosaur? A Jurrasic Pork!
37. What is the most favourite drink of a dinosaur during the summer? – Rex on the beach!
38. In the prehistoric time, a carpenter can only use a dino-saw to build things.