Whether you are shopping for shoes or just having a nice conversation with friends, shoe puns will certainly crack your ribs. From the gum saying I am stuck on you to the hat telling the shoes I am head over heels, you will never miss an opportunity to laugh yourself lame.
Best Shoe Puns
1. Do you know what Imams shoes are made from? They are custom-made from allah gaiter skin.
2. There are many ways of making history in this world. For instance, you can decide to walk around wearing a sandal on one foot. This is a feet only a few can match.
3. Sole full guys have shoes on their menu.
4. Everybody was convinced he was a cleft-toe maniac. He went around stealing flip flops.
5. There is a little-known fact about Halloween. It started in Holland simply as a day when people plugged the dikes using shoes. For this reason, there is an annual celebration known as the soles of the dammed.
6. Ever since I stepped on the gum by the side of the road, I haven’t stopped sole searching.
7. One of the unimaginable and greatest feet is trying to fit into size 19 shoes and you are size 30.
8. The governor, visibly angry at the looting spree by some marauding gangs, he gave a shoe to kill order.
9. Everyone attending the crusade put their best foot forward because the preacher said he would heel the masses.
10. Right from the first day, no one doubted their affection for each other. They were real sole mates.
11. Thieves are careful on how they dress especially the shoes they wear. Their favorite shoes are the sneakers.
12. In the world of social media, every joke that you post travels thousands of miles. They certainly have legs.
13. If you have been looking for a pun to run with, try shoe puns.
14. There are lots of things being done at boot camps these days. Even people unable to tie their shoe laces go there.
15. I happened to attend the 50th anniversary dinner at the school of shoe menders. You cannot imagine the load of old cobblers I met.
16. There is nothing as sole destroying as working in a shoe recycling center.
17. Of all famous philosophers, Sockrates was the only one with unique footwear.
18. The hat and the shoe were walking together to the party then all of a sudden, the hat said to the shoe, “I will go right ahead of you, if you don’t mind, just come on foot.”
19. Sockspeare was so philosophical and never straightforward. He is the one who asked whether it was better for a shoe to be or not to be.
20. One day, a racehorse and its entourage made their way into a bar. Immediately, he sighted them, the barman rose and said, “You cannot come in with those trainers.”
21. The shoemaker finally wedded his sole mate. Together they had run their shoe repair shop for slightly under a decade.
22. In one of the interviews I attended when looking for a job as a blacksmith, the interviewers asked me whether I had shoed a horse. I told them that the only close experience was when I told a donkey to go away once.
23. If you are the choir conductor directing a frog chorale, you better be wearing open-toad shoes.
24. For some reason, spies love wearing sneakers. They help them move swift and unnoticed.
25. When he started his shoe business, he was still heeling from his broken relationship.
26. On their wedding, the officiator emphasized that the couple should borrow a leaf from shoes. Though not related, they make a perfect pair.
27. Were it not for your small feet, I would walk a mile in your shoes.
28. Not every shoe is designed for heely terrains.
29. I could not imagine that immediately after high school, he decided to run the shoe store.
30. Unless you really want to live the Asian culture, ordering for shoe-shi may be a farfetched ambition.
31. Do you know which type of shoes do ninjas love wearing? – Sneakers!
32. I have recently purchased a new pair of shoes from a drug dealer. I am not sure what he laces them with but I have been tripping all the time.
33. A shoe repairer is like God. He can heel you. He can save your sole. And he can even dye for you.