The following list of Halloween puns are going to go over so well with your friends that there certainly will not be any boos in the house. These fang-tastic rib ticklers will put just about anybody in the spirit this Halloween. If you are ready to give your friends an out of body experience, we give you this frightfully long list of 63 Halloween puns.
Best Halloween Puns
1. The reason why Dracula doesn’t have many friends on Halloween is because he can be a real pain in the neck.
2. On Halloween, the best way to get rid of demons is to simply start exorcising a lot.
3. Mummies love to listen to wrap music at the Halloween party.
4. In order to get a pumpkin to stop smoking by Halloween is to simply give them a pumpkin patch.
5. Dracula hides all of his Halloween scores at the blood bank.
6. When the physic did not pay the exorcist for his work on Halloween, he simply got re-possessed.
7. Dividing a pumpkin’s circumference by the diameter on Halloween will give you pumpkin pi.
8. On Halloween morning, demons will only eat deviled eggs.
9. If you cross a lemon and a black cat on Halloween you wind up with a very sour puss.
10. Monsters are very careful on Halloween to check their horror-scopes before heading out for the day.
11. A chubby jack-o-lantern being carved on Halloween is known as a plump-kin.
12. Mummies love to go swimming on Halloween at the Dead Sea.
13. If you happen to cross a vampire and werewolf on Halloween you wind up with a fur coat that fangs aground your neck.
14. The reason there was no food left after the Halloween party was because every was goblin.
15. The two spiders that got married on Halloween were now newly-webbed.
16. The winner of the Halloween skeleton beauty contest was no body.
17. Witches do not ride their brooms when angry because they are afraid they could fly off the handle.
18. The ghosts dropped their babies at the day-scare center when they went out to the Halloween party.
19. Frankenstein took his ghoul-friend to the Halloween party.
20. The ghosts all wanted ice scream for desert on Halloween.
21. During the Halloween parade a monster ate a light bulb because he wanted a light snack.
22. The little ghost was getting bad grades in school because he kept making too many boo-boos.
23. Dracula kept everyone awake at the party because of his coffin.
24. If you want to want to tell a secret to anyone at the party it should be the mummy because he keeps things under wraps.
25. Before the Halloween party, the witches would get ready using scare spray.
26. All the birds in the neighborhood sing twick-or-tweet on Halloween.
27. The little ghost loved adding tombstones to his rock collection.
28. The skeleton drank 8 glasses of milk at the Halloween party because it is supposedly good for the bones.
29. baby ghosts wear pillowcases as costumes on Halloween.
30. If you drop your pumpkin on Halloween you will wind up with squash instead.
31. The vampires lost the Halloween softball game because their bats flew away.
32. The vampires get around on Halloween night by blood vessel.
33. There are fences around the cemetery because all sorts of people are dying to get in.
34. Skeletons will not cross the highway to go trick or treating because they do not have the guts.
35. The witch knew it was time to start the Halloween party because she just checked her witch-watch.
36. The mommy ghost told her baby to not spook unless spooken to.
37. The only protozoa that likes Halloween is the amoeboo!
38. The reason demons and ghouls hang out at the Halloween party is because demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
39. That ghost wanted to make a comeback so he thought it would work better if he used a boomerang.
40. Everyone at the Halloween party got worried when the zombie starting singing the theme to Footloose.
41. A monster at the party said the only food he likes to eat are BOO-logna sandwiches.
42. The emotional zombie was seen at the Halloween party literally wearing his heart on his sleeve.
43. Zombies love to pour grave-y over their Halloween roasts.
44. The ghost was invited to participate in the church choir because she could sing haunting melodies.
45. Zombies do not like watching the movie Halloween because it always gives them a sense of déjà boo.
46. When the vampire was hired to run a train, he got the nickname Count Trackula.
47. The ghost was not allowed to drink alcohol because he simply can not handle his booze.
48. All ghosts love riding in elevators because it really lifts their spirits.
49. On Halloween you will find that ghosts love wearing their boooots.
50. Zombies do not eat their popcorn with their fingers because they love eating their fingers separately.
51. That fashionable ghost shops for Halloween sheets at the boo-tique.
52. You never see two witches at the Halloween party because you could never tell which witch is which.
53. Before the daddy ghost dove his family home from the Halloween party he made sure they all put on their sheet belts.
54. The skeleton could not stop laughing at the masquerade party because someone kept tickling his funny bone.
55. Vampires and false teeth are alike because they both come out at night.
56. The vampire went to see the orthodontist before Halloween so he could improve his bite.
57. Mummies do not like going to Halloween parties because the laid back atmosphere might cause them to relax and unwind.
58. The game warden arrest the ghost on Halloween because he didn’t have a haunting license.
59. It was too hot at the Halloween party so the goblins turned on the scare conditioner.
60. The headless horseman showed up at the Halloween party looking to get a head in life.
61. The hungry monsters all showed up at the party because they heard that there would be plenty of human beans.
62. The skeleton is the wrong person to talk to at the Halloween party because everything goes in one ear and out the other.
63. The mummy couldn’t go trick or treating because he was all tied up.
Hopefully you got some real chills when you read through this list of hauntingly silly Halloween puns. And don’t forget to check out our latest article with a selection of good and bad puns.