It is time you stopped bugging your folks with dry jokes and instead shared with them these wolf puns. They are hilarious and teach you so much about wolves that you probably didn’t know. Let your friends play the wolf and sit where they want to as you crack their ribs.
Best Wolf Puns
1. When someone accidentally stepped on his foot, the wolf screamed, Aoooowwwww!
2. No one really enjoys crying wolf. However, the boy did cry just to get a howling experience.
3. On one bright Sunday morning, one long lost wolf finally met his longtime classmate. “So, Howl’s it goin’!”
4. Have you noticed that most wolf parties begin at around midnight? Well, it is not by coincidence, it is so that they can have a howling good time.
5. The farmer cried wolf when all his three pigs were mauled by the jungle wolf.
6. Wolfs are named after lots of things around and about them. For instance, lumberjack wolfs are known as timber wolfs.
7. When you come across a lost wolf, the first greeting should be, “how are you where-wolf”.
8. The wolf crossed the road because it was chasing the chicken.
9. When you go to the wolf hotel just around the corner, you will meet this huge, moustached wolf who always says, “howl may I help you?” as if he has no other words to us!
10. When the wolf stood on the grape, the latter said nothing but let out a little bit of a wine.
11. When you come across a werewolf with no legs, how do you call it? Call it anything because it cannot chase you!
12. Each year, lots of wolves go treating in howl-o-ween.
13. After his teeth were cleaned, the werewolf ate the dentist.
14. When doing laundry, the mother wolf accidentally fell into the washing machine. It became a wash and wearwolf.
15. The favourite day of the week for wolves is moonday.
16. A week after the werewolf swallowed the farmer’s clock, it had ticks all over.
17. Have you watched werewolves taking lunch, you will be amused, they literally wolf it down!
18. A werewolf that is confused on what to wear is not a dumb one, instead it is a what-to-wear-wolf.
19. The next round the wolf showed up at the butchery, he was arrested. This is because he was being tracked by the police for chop lifting.
20. All prominent werewolf movies are produced in howl-lywood.
21. When he was chewing the skeleton, the wolf got to a point and laughed. I guess that was the funny bone.
22. The poor werewolf was busy chasing his own tail. We were later told that he was trying to make ends meet.
23. Wolves love shopping and they can literally die for. However, none of them loves the flea market for obvious reasons!
24. An army of werewolves is known as a Fur-eign Legion.
25. The wolf really needed to talk with the skeleton because he had a bone to pick with him.
26. Did you get to hear his new collection of wolf puns? They are howl-arious, absolutely rib cracking.
27. Wolves love taking woofles for breakfast, they are sweet and amazing.
28. Of all the best pieces of wolf advice, this is my favorite, “stand fur what you believe”
29. When you cross a wolf and a monkey, you end up with a howler monkey.
30. A wolfswagon rabbit is by far the best car you can gift a wolf.
31. The only things wolves have that no other animal on the face of the earth has are wolf cubs.
32. A wolf that uses bad language is known as a swearwolf.
33. When you cross a sheep and a wolf, you will end up with a new sheep, you can’t make such a costly mistake with wolves.
34. When you cross a wolf and Fred Astaire, you get dances with wolves.
35. When the two wolves were hungry, they said to each other, let’s go and catch some fast food.
Getting near a wolf is deadly, but at least you can enjoy wolf puns without feeling the scare. Be bold and share with friends. For other classes of puns, check out the following alcohol puns, orange puns, and summer puns.